Players who might improve us

MacAllister is capable of that,in a team with lesser possession and ballers,he does such to a lesser degree now - thats what im basing much of my similarity on.
Where he brings something different is in the engine dept,its stronger and faster.

At 24,he can develop and learn further......he has the capacity.
Looks like a great player to me. Would love him at City.

Very doubtful mate, we can't offer him a starting spot and other clubs can. Best we can hope for is a few million in sell on fees.
Fair enough mate thanks for the response. From what I’ve read we can’t activate the clause until 2024 anyway, so considering he’s not likely to make the journey down with SoHa we probably will miss the window.

I reckon most clubs could use him.

All I see across social media is fans of the other top clubs fighting over wanting to sign him because hes better than their current options.
Lavia starts for Newcastle, rags, Chelsea and probably Arsenal if they sell Xhaka.

A year of chaos at Southampton but also a year of playing every week, he isn't coming back to sit on the bench like Phillips. He backed himself first time round to go there and get a starting spot, he isn't going to give it up to sit behind Rodri.
I have to ask, how the fuck is he starting for Newcastle?

like literally everything? only thing macallisters has over gundo is his wnergy cuz hes much younger but goalscoring instinct isnt even close, controlling tempo isnt even close, technically isnt even close, gundo is one of the most press resistent players in the prem...
I love Gundo, but you're way off the mark...

I have to ask, how the fuck is he starting for Newcastle?
Lavia is twice the player of Longstaff, Murphy and Willock for starters. Joelinton, Bruno and Lavia midfield takes them to the next level.

Longstaff and Willock have had decent runs of form at various points but given the choice there is not a single time that Howe is going to pick them over the potential that Lavia has.

Lavia is twice the player of Longstaff, Murphy and Willock for starters. Joelinton, Bruno and Lavia midfield takes them to the next level.
I agree Lavia would help take them to the next level but don't underestimate Joe Willock. He's some player.

Personally id offer Gundogan the 2 years but thoughts on Zielinski from Napoli as a shorter term option. I love Mac Allister too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.