Players who might improve us

Probably a non-starter, but a few rumours Kimmich is after leaving Munich for Barcelona or Madrid. If there’s any legs in this, we should be all over it. Absolutely perfect player for our 3241, either in a double pivot or the ‘controller’ on the right. Pep loved him. He averages 70+ chances a season from DM which is absurd.

bruh gundogan at that age was miles better than macallister. if we gnna get someone from brighton hes literally 3rd on my list

I just don't understand why some guys here have been pushing for Mac Allister so very hard. No way he is comparable to Gundo.

I just don't understand why some guys here have been pushing for Mac Allister so very hard. No way he is comparable to Gundo.

Probably the same way some were pushing for Grealish,despite the usual nonsense from those who who's opinion is based on watching him for the occasional 30 secs at most.

Barca believe they could get Kimmich for less than €60m,

Spanish PR is unmatched
You sure it isn't a loan with an option to buy for €60m, payable in 100 yearly instalments starting in 2323? They're getting worse than the Serie A clubs were about a decade ago.

60 million for Kimmich. They need their heads checked. At the same time, the value Fati at 80 or so. It would be more like 60 + Fati.
Plus another 40 or 50m on top. One of the best midfielders in the world v a lad that can't get in a poor barca side over out of position youngsters and has been plagued by injuries.

Lavia is twice the player of Longstaff, Murphy and Willock for starters. Joelinton, Bruno and Lavia midfield takes them to the next level.

Longstaff and Willock have had decent runs of form at various points but given the choice there is not a single time that Howe is going to pick them over the potential that Lavia has.
Based on what? Bruno G. would have to move no less. I like the kid, but you are so far over the top in his assessment you are either a relative or his agent...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.