Players who might improve us

Came here to type the same.
As we are looking to sign a forward player!
Can City be crude enough to entice Auba from Arsenal. Pep respects Arteta but Arsenal have been a dick to us and we can get a world class player for a free transfer. And from the looks of it he is wanting to move away for a while. An FA cup win should not change that(IF they win).
He can win the league with us next season.

We probably get a good couple of seasons out of Aubmeyang but we could do with a longer term replacement

Last edited:
We probably get a good couple of seasons out of Aubmeyang but not but we could do with a longer term replacement
He’s got a minimum of 2 years left at the top. Can play LW or Striker, is one of the most consistent goal scorers over the past 8 years, is premiership proven and wouldn’t cost much. It’d take so much pressure off Aguero & Jesus.

If arsenal actually want Stones, give them Stones & 20mil. Works for both parties.

As far as strikers, the only names I’m hearing us linked with are Martinez & Haaland, one who’s 100mil and very similar to Jesus, and the other has had half a season in a top league and his release clause doesn’t activate for another year.

He’s got a minimum of 2 years left at the top. Can play LW or Striker, is one of the most consistent goal scorers over the past 8 years, is premiership proven and wouldn’t cost much. It’d take so much pressure off Aguero & Jesus.

If arsenal actually want Stones, give them Stones & 20mil. Works for both parties.

As far as strikers, the only names I’m hearing us linked with are Martinez & Haaland, one who’s 100mil and very similar to Jesus, and the other has had half a season in a top league and his release clause doesn’t activate for another year.

I prefer him to Harry Hotspur but he might not completely suit us either.

Last edited:
I prefer him to Harry Hotspur but he might not completely suit us either.
He’s got absolute pace so he’d give us a different option, but he’s very comfortable in possession and not reliant on it.

Also, if he can do it for Arsenal, imagine him with KDB behind him.

He’s got absolute pace so he’d give us a different option, but he’s very comfortable in possession and not reliant on it.

Also, if he can do it for Arsenal, imagine him with KDB behind him.

His pace isn't a problem. It's the rest of his game that will be a problem.

His pace isn't a problem. It's the rest of his game that will be a problem.
Which aspects? He’s good at everything you want a forward to and can fit anywhere across the front line. One of the most consistent goal scorers over the past 10 years.

I have come to appreciate the talents of the French kid at Celtics.

I think he'd be a perfect striker for our system.

Came here to type the same.
As we are looking to sign a forward player!
Can City be crude enough to entice Auba from Arsenal. Pep respects Arteta but Arsenal have been a dick to us and we can get a world class player for a free transfer. And from the looks of it he is wanting to move away for a while. An FA cup win should not change that(IF they win).
He can win the league with us next season.

He’s got a year left on his contract, he wouldn’t be free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.