Players who might improve us

No, but he just isn't that good....none of Barca's players are as good as what we have...including de jong.

I don't think he's very good either, but he'd need to be Di Maria or Alexis Sanchez at United levels of bad for them to be willing to sell already IMO.

If Haaland doesn't come, i'd like us take a look at Ollie Watkins.

He'd be another English player, plus he knows and has scored in the league, unlike Vlahovic and would cost a lot less than Kane.

Also it would piss off the Vile fans again!

Skirt not short enough for you? Or any other reason in particular?
Just read your post and had to laugh..was watching Life on Mars earlier (again) with Phil Glenister in the GMP..such a contrast, but will refrain from saying if I prefer a footy player in a skirt or watching Phil,but I suspect you know the answer ;-)

If Haaland doesn't come, i'd like us take a look at Ollie Watkins.

He'd be another English player, plus he knows and has scored in the league, unlike Vlahovic and would cost a lot less than Kane.

Also it would piss off the Vile fans again!
I think you'd find that Villa would want more for Ollie Watkins than Spurs would for Kane. He's their new superstar - If we go knocking on their door, they'll probably demand a lot more than we paid for Jack Grealish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.