Players who might improve us

McCallister looked great this WC. Only 23 years old and already plays in the PL
Yup, he impressed me the most from Argentina, other than Alvarez (Messi is Messi).

Enzo was fantastic too, but I didn't realize Mac Allister had the ability to control the tempo of a game like that, he's basically another Gundogan.

Bellingham, Mac Allister, Enzo ---> I'd like 2 out of these 3. Maybe it makes sense to take both Argentinian players.

Future proofs us when consider the replacements for Gundogan, KdB and even Bernie if he decides to go (hopefully not), so there could be logic in even buying all 3.

Reactions: JDV
Yup, he impressed me the most from Argentina, other than Alvarez (Messi is Messi).

Enzo was fantastic too, but I didn't realize Mac Allister had the ability to control the tempo of a game like that, he's basically another Gundogan.

Bellingham, Mac Allister, Enzo ---> I'd like 2 out of these 3. Maybe it makes sense to take both Argentinian players.

Future proofs us when consider the replacements for Gundogan, KdB and even Bernie if he decides to go (hopefully not), so there could be logic in even buying all 3.
Bellingham to us, mount to Liverpool and Mac Allister to Chelsea

Really think we should go for Leao, one of those players I think could really shine under Pep. Perfect for maintaining width, excellent in 1v1s. With his contract expiring and out Portuguese contingent, sounds like a City signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.