Players who might improve us

United are just stupid. Nothing more than that.

Also the only thing that will win hearts and minds is winning trophies preferably with attacking football, not having loads of English players.

2010/11 I think we had 6 English players in England squad or something like that. Press reported negative shit regardless.

You just have to remember the negativity that surrounded Sterling and Delph transfers back in 2015.

Everyone would love to see City waste money on English players, as that would hinder our progress.
Disagree, I think they may well have been told on the quite that things are about to change in terms of homegrown rulings.

Camavinga as back up to Rodri he is quick similar to Kante and Ndidi but a better footballer, we have a need for a bit of pace as our CM is quality but slow which causes burnout and injuries, he is also 17 meaning he will not take up a foreign spot before being a Club Trained player

Camavinga as back up to Rodri he is quick similar to Kante and Ndidi but a better footballer, we have a need for a bit of pace as our CM is quality but slow which causes burnout and injuries, he is also 17 meaning he will not take up a foreign spot before being a Club Trained player
Great shout. But every team in the world is after him so he'll be very expensive. An alternative could be Bruno Guimaraes at Lyon, who's obviously better than Camavinga at the moment given that he's 5 years older (still very young). Or Thomas Partey but Atleti will tell us to fuck off after we took Rodri from them

Camavinga will easily be one of the best DMs in the world. I don’t think he’ll want to be a back up

Great shout. But every team in the world is after him so he'll be very expensive. An alternative could be Bruno Guimaraes at Lyon, who's obviously better than Camavinga at the moment given that he's 5 years older (still very young). Or Thomas Partey but Atleti will tell us to fuck off after we took Rodri from them
The lad want Real or Barca but they have huge issues with Fee`s wages poor recent transfers and poor management, he will be very expensive but it would probably be still value for money

Camavinga will easily be one of the best DMs in the world. I don’t think he’ll want to be a back up
Oh come on now you know in Pep`s teams nobody is really backup ( a term i used i know ) he picks his match day squad according to the opposition strengths or weaknesses,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.