Players you have met and really wish you hadn't?

Lee Bradbury. He was sat in his car waiting to pull out of platt lane, so i ran up to his car window to ask for his autograph. Told me to fuck off. I was about 8 :|.

Devoed! what a prick ahah

Quinn and steve bruce years back? Disco pants were only saying this week that they used to hate each other

At Maine Road I was with my cousin and we saw Anelka, my cousin asked for his autograph and Anelka's 'bodyguard' went to him and said, "That's MR Anelka to you!"

Tight bastard he was only 11 at the time lol.

Danny Tiatto - after he had a fist fight with my FEMALE friend after she sang Blue Moon at the top of her voice pissed up in front of him. "I hate all you City scum, I fucking hate you all" were his exact words, just before he smacked her full force in the face, hence the reason I called him a tosser on a previous thread.

Fitzroy Simpson - arrogant twat; whereas Michel Vonk, Alan Kernghan, Colin Bell and especially Tommy Booth top guys. Outside of City - John Collins and John Gregory and Chris Kiwomya absolute top guys

blue_bird said:
Danny Tiatto - after he had a fist fight with my FEMALE friend after she sang Blue Moon at the top of her voice pissed up in front of him. "I hate all you City scum, I fucking hate you all" were his exact words, just before he smacked her full force in the face, hence the reason I called him a tosser on a previous thread.

Its a shame he didn't try to kick her!!!!

the F@cker would have missed!!!!!!

Citycitytid said:
Quinn and steve bruce years back? Disco pants were only saying this week that they used to hate each other

Thought that was Hughes & Bruce. Check out when we play Sunderland this season, they dont even look at each other when they shake hands.

To be fair I think Bruce is a cock & I quite like Hughes

Gordon Watson ex Southampton/Sheff Wed what a complete penis.

Barry Venison when at Southampton in the 90's, in a nightclub, he had this hideous leather jacket on, went and said hello he was sound but seemed a bit down. Found out later his brother had killed himself a week earlier.

Had Uwe Rosler in my car once returning from a Winchester CSA branch meeting, great guy, really friendly, likes his Guinness!

Picked up Chris Bird and Willie Donachie from a hotel in Southampton once to take them to a branch meeting in Winchester, had a quick car at the time, Donachie said: 'Go on Bill, open it up son' Chris Bird said: 'Don't, you probably don't have the insurance to cover us in the event of an accident'
Donachie was a top bloke,Chris Bird was up his own arse.

Dale Blue said:
Citycitytid said:

Thought that was Hughes & Bruce. Check out when we play Sunderland this season, they dont even look at each other when they shake hands.

To be fair I think Bruce is a cock & I quite like Hughes

I pushed in front of Bruce at a bar in town about 15 years ago and got served before him, he gave me a right filthy look. I just said to him "sorry sheriff, didn't see you there." He was wearing a big checked shirt with a suede waistcoat - he looked a right twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.