Players you have met and really wish you hadn't?

nicky weaver what a cock saw him in a bar in bramhall maybe 3 seasons ago. arrogant twat.
dickov absolute legend ! terry cooke, ireland, jeff whitley, all seemed ok
also met southgate and townsend when i was in portugal a few years back, both top top blokes.

Was in the Orange Tree pub after City played a pre-season at Alty. In walks Gerry Creany - what a miserable fat bastard (but boy did like a drink)

svennis pennis said:
ali_matt said:
Saw Richard Dunne in a restaurant in Bramhall... Was good to see hime till he went for a fag after every bottle of bud! I reckon thats why his pace has gone

Violent bastard.

Didn't get any though.......not quick enough for some reason.

Ive met Andy Morrison a few times at the gym i used to work at, he is absolutely sound as a pound! He teaches Personal Training to people now, trains them up like - think he's quite successful at it too! Fuckin wierd accent though!

Met SWP and his bro Bradley about 5 years ago at a petrol station and i gave them both a wave and an "alright lads!" and they both waved and smiled back! Shauny was in the queue when i was when paying for the petrol and he asked if i was okay and was generally really nice! He got in this car that was massive and it looked like a little 5 year old was getting in and driving!

Also met Darren Campbell (i know he's not a footy player and he's a Rag,boo) once and he was fucking dead sound! He was parked up in Altrincham on the side of the road and i looked in his car and thought "hey that Darren Campbell!" so i waved and he got out and shook my hand and i asked how i was! I thought fuckin hell, top guy (ulness he thought i was someone else he already knew, haha)!

Saw Stevie Ireland in The Viper Lounge, Stockton Heath. Didnt want to pester him so left him alone but my mate went over (not even a city fan) and had a chat said he was a top guy!

Wish i had gone over now though but really didnt want to pester him and draw attention to him as he had managed to stay undetected for most of the night.

The legend that is Tony Grant, in a bar in Liverpool.
Was the night of the infamous home defeat to Coventry when Edghill was taken off at half time.
Spoke to him for five minutes, he was a prick who clearly didnt give a toss about City or the result. Half an hour later he was in a cubicle with my mates sister who had suddenly taken a liking to the Rodney trotter lookalike when she found out he was on 10k a week.

Edghill came to my burger van for a brew once,so i asked him for his autograph and he said i'll think about it,so i said i'll
think about the brew then fook off.

I did meet Mckenzie Sugrue and some other forgetful guy in Manchester and i paid for a round for all seeing i was in the presence of legends.Then one of them said"Colin Bell was crap".I was gutted and hated him ever after.This is true.

Saw Trevor Sinclair parked in a lay-by just off the Mway in Stretford, he had the bonnet open and my mate (numpty) sez " Hiya Trev, ave you broken down " to which he just laughed and said " Alright guy's, no why?". I had to point out to numpty that it was a Porsche 911 and the engine was in the back!! Sound lad though our Trev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.