Players you've met.

CTID_92 said:
oooh yeah; i also met paul dickov and harry kewell when i was on work experience last year. dickov is tiny lol and he had converse on, just my luck that his kid had cut all his arm aswell, so i had to go and explain lol
nope, you got me there.

Alan Kernaghan came in my shop, he is a nice bloke, Paul Stewart came in asking for directions which was a bit bizare, Andy Cole in Tescos in Alderley on a Sunday morning he was buying headache tablets, Denis Law filled his car up and bought 60 Rothmans and I was lucky enough to meet Brian Clough at a book signing, a fit young lady got him to sign his book for her and then when she was going out of the door at the other side of the shop he shouted to her "Don't be late tonight sweetheart" legend. Oh and I got Paulo Di Canio's autograph when I bumped into him in London once.

One Day said:
Alan Kernaghan came in my shop, he is a nice bloke, Paul Stewart came in asking for directions which was a bit bizare, Andy Cole in Tescos in Alderley on a Sunday morning he was buying headache tablets, Denis Law filled his car up and bought 60 Rothmans and I was lucky enough to meet Brian Clough at a book signing, a fit young lady got him to sign his book for her and then when she was going out of the door at the other side of the shop he shouted to her "Don't be late tonight sweetheart" legend. Oh and I got Paulo Di Canio's autograph when I bumped into him in London once.
That's class from Cloughie - can someone start a cloughie quotes thread

when i worked with race-horses few years back taggart had horse with us at ed dunlops, candleriggs think was its name, anyway big black merc drives past me & my mate miggins who is leeds fan as we are sweeping up. i have my city top on, migs has leeds shirt. on he jumps out of his car shouts morning lads.... we just looked at each other, look at him.... say fuckall and carry on sweeping!! to his credit he said fair enough lads,totally understand... also mate of mine eddy is great pals with barnesy & gary owen.... barnesy absolute gent.... owen absolute fuckin loon-ball, threatened to knock shit out of ipswich fan who cut him up, in hotel car park when they came down for races.... but top fella too...........

met Mike Doyle outside m.r. in 1970 and asked for his autograph, met him again at work in 2007 and asked for my pen back!!

Dad had a chat with Paul Power....

AFTER THE BLACKBURN GAME 2-2

Friend managed to get tickets for me and him to go in the players lounge last year. Didn't speak to any of the players for a couple of reasons. The room was packed and it looked like the players we're just talking to their familys and we didn't really want to intrude. We got a few autographs....lol still got Samaras's HAHAHA

Met some of the players when they have been playing friendlies,

Remember having conversation with Hart, it was an U21 game vs Slovakia, England won the game 5-1 if I remember, and they were to practise penalties at the end of the match.
Anyway when the slovakian keeper was in goal, I said to Hart, you will save the next one, he said how do you know, I said because i'm a City fan an know you will. He did save it, and I think I was more proud than he was.
Onuaha played in same game as well,didn't get chance to speak to him.

Also done a game involving Dunne in an international friendly, I was a Lino, at the end of the game, with the customary handshakes and thankyous being made, I said to my colleagues (we had the headsets on) as Dunne was approaching, 'you are about to shake hands with a f@&king legend' .

I saw Javier Garrido in a shop in town, he was with the Moroccan bloke who works as the MCFC players liason. Garrido asked for a discount on his purchases and the assistant explained that, while discounts ARE available for students, Premier League footballers don't really qualify. Garrido looked a little disappointed - from then on I have referred to him as Javier Ga-reedy.

The Game 77 said:
Mine was i think the 99 season i can't remember
I was driving to Birmingham from Manchester i pulled up to get fuel at the service just before the m6 in knutsford when i was filling up i saw 4 people with city tracksuits on i was think fucking knobs wearing the full kit
Only when i went in and bumped in to Paul Dickov who had the biggest pile of Chocolte biscuits and mars etc i have ever seen in his arms that i realised half the team was in there getting stuff they was waiting for the coach to pick them up
I said hi to them and got a few autographs and was chatting to Dickov and Weaver i was luckly wearing my City shirt at the time
I said to Paul he played well in the last game then out of nowwhere Kit symmons said "we all played well " to that i said fine and left to this day it winds me up as i was driving out Paul Dickov ran out of the garage i stopped put my window down he shook my hand and said ignore him he can be a cock sometimes

Haha brilliant!

I seen most the first team at my gym (David Loyd) they come in a big black coach and eat/rest in the spa and what not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.