Please Stop Saying United are in decline

How are they indecline with them losing the so called second best player in the World, and Tevez to hopefully us, surely that makes them a lot stronger ..... not!

Giggs and Scholes now another season older, a spiralling debt which is now going to have to be paid, sorry I dont agree I think they are on the decline.

blue b4 the moon said:
They've gone from a buying club to a selling club over the last 7 days with no apparent plan in place or actual target nailed as replacements.

It could be that they can't spend any money due to debts.

They are in decline imho.

If they are or not will depend on the team on the opening day of the season.

When people refer to a "Selling Club" it means they have to sell their best players to survive.

That's not why they've sold Ronaldo and Tevez.

They've sold them, yes, but they haven't become a "Selling club".

Nobody can say they have't had a few bleak days lately, title or no title.

100% agree with the op but some people cant see through there blue tinted glasses and continue to make pricks of themselves, making it worse for all of us when they win whatever they win next season.

mcfcjosh said:
100% agree with the op but some people cant see through there blue tinted glasses and continue to make pricks of themselves, making it worse for all of us when they win whatever they win next season.

They'll have to buy a couple of players first.

ShaunyWrightWright said:
This thread is shit.

That's your contribution is it?

Well you clicked on it and read it for a start.

And 6 pages in a few hours makes you look a bit daft mate, to be honest...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Sorry DD my dear, I've been saying this for 54 years, 1 month, 16 days, several hours and a few minutes. I am programmed and there's no default, and besides, I'm within touching distance now, so down the pan you red vermin.

PMSL

Since we lost the 1955 Cup Final, you mean, Dave?

You know what, when I was a kid supporting City, I think it was after the Luton relegation, mt Dad said to me very seriously: " Don't worry. That's football. City and United both have good periods, but rarely together. City will be the best again, that's how it's always been. United won't stay top dogs for long."

I believed the old bastard, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.