Points for the final

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
squirtyflower said:
as are all seasoncard holders

Fair point. Although a SC holder not on the scheme will have to get tickets on a game by game basis with ticket fee (or time queuing) thrown in. So still an advantage but a much lesser one. Still get plenty of points though.

Interesting also that cup points count for league tickets, but league points don't really mean a lot when it comes to
or free online mate

Have you seen the price of electricity lately? ;)

So forget the guaranteed tickets. I'll stick with the loyalty points (how many was it this year?) and the advantage that scheme members should get when it comes to buying tickets (just not as big as the advantage they currently get).

ban-mcfc said:
goater1978 said:
moomba said:
That's not really the case. You get a guaranteed ticket to the preliminary games, you get a shitload of loyalty points. I don't think there would ever be a system where members of the scheme didn't get an advantage when it comes to getting tickets for the major games.

People who don't join the scheme will eventually get overtaken by those that are on it. Whether that's enough for you or not, it's a pretty big benefit.

First benefit of the cup scheme on the city page is

"Front of the queue for cup final tickets"

As that's a benefit of the scheme and is clearly advertised i don't see how they can change it.

Frankly if you didn't sign up for the scheme it's tough and there's no point crying about it now!

disagree, i didn't join but did all the FA cup games anyway (couldn't commit).

why should someone who is on the cup scheme but has 1000 less loyalty points then me get a ticket instead?

Because they joined the cup scheme which you also had opportunity to join and decided not to. If you had joined it you would rightly have been ahead of him in the queue.

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
Fair point. Although a SC holder not on the scheme will have to get tickets on a game by game basis with ticket fee (or time queuing) thrown in. So still an advantage but a much lesser one. Still get plenty of points though.

Interesting also that cup points count for league tickets, but league points don't really mean a lot when it comes to
or free online mate

Have you seen the price of electricity lately? ;)

So forget the guaranteed tickets. I'll stick with the loyalty points (how many was it this year?) and the advantage that scheme members should get when it comes to buying tickets (just not as big as the advantage they currently get).
you got 100 points for joining the cup scheme
by the way cup scheme members still get moved out of their seat, same as everyone else, if they are in the south stand

I predict 2,500 on the Cup Scheme will be around the mark taking into account all allowances.

The long and short of it is that it's nigh on impossible to create a system that everyone would be happy with. The club choose the cup scheme system because it obviously gets fans to commit financially to attending the cup. I think all they can really do is decide on a way to do it, and them make it abundantly clear to fans at the start of the season that that's the way it's being done. I don't think you can ask for much more from them.

That being said , I'm on 6.5k and on the cup scheme, so quite confident that il get a ticket. i may have had a different view if I wasn't in the financial position to join the cup schemes at the start of the season.

dref619 said:
The long and short of it is that it's nigh on impossible to create a system that everyone would be happy with. The club choose the cup scheme system because it obviously gets fans to commit financially to attending the cup. I think all they can really do is decide on a way to do it, and them make it abundantly clear to fans at the start of the season that that's the way it's being done. I don't think you can ask for much more from them.

That being said , I'm on 6.5k and on the cup scheme, so quite confident that il get a ticket. i may have had a different view if I wasn't in the financial position to join the cup schemes at the start of the season.

if you had 6.5k and not on the cup scheme would a first year season ticket holder in the cup scheme be in front of you cos that would seem a bit unfair

squirtyflower said:
by the way cup scheme members still get moved out of their seat, same as everyone else, if they are in the south stand

For each scheme you join? And presumably you still get points for the individual games as well. That's going to move you up through the ticketing categories pretty quick.

I did it a couple of years ago, I think it was even more then.

-- Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:13 pm --

marco said:
if you had 6.5k and not on the cup scheme would a first year season ticket holder in the cup scheme be in front of you cos that would seem a bit unfair

For the semi that was the case. Not sure about the final.

Two years ago for the semi cup scheme members could get a ticket from day 1 along with the top tier of loyalty point holders. For the final cup scheme didn't come into it until a few levels in.

When it comes down to it 6.5k is a 10 year season ticket holder with quite a few cup and away games thrown in. Be a shame if people like that weren't considered loyal enough for tickets to major games.

marco said:
dref619 said:

Yes because cup scheme gets priority.

marco said:
dref619 said:

The same way a 1st season ticket holder would be in front of a Blue Member with 10K points who had given up a season ticket.

It is a transparent system using membership, scheme and points - it is hard to complain.

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:

For each scheme you join? And presumably you still get points for the individual games as well. That's going to move you up through the ticketing categories pretty quick.

I did it a couple of years ago, I think it was even more then.

-- Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:13 pm --

marco said:
dref619 said:

For the semi that was the case. Not sure about the final.

Two years ago for the semi cup scheme members could get a ticket from day 1 along with the top tier of loyalty point holders. For the final cup scheme didn't come into it until a few levels in.

Different rules this time

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets-and-membership/benefits/cup-scheme" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets-and-membe ... cup-scheme</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.