Points for the final

5000 without the cup scheme. Chances?

Anyone got the exact figure for ST Holders with FA scheme? I would thought most would of opted for CL first!

akcity said:
Last time we recd 25k tickets v Stoke. The club didnt release tickets to Cup Scheme members until the 4th level of ticket criteria so god knows what they will do this time round...

It's all conjecture and speculation.

Just keep checking out the OS.

Cup scheme has only been going for the last 2 seasons. In 2011 it was done on ST holders points then non-ST holders points IIRC.

I've just done a quick browse of t'interweb, tickets for the final available from 236 quid to 950 quid depending on location in Wembley. I have around 300 points on my Blue card, bugger!

west didsblue said:
akcity said:
Last time we recd 25k tickets v Stoke. The club didnt release tickets to Cup Scheme members until the 4th level of ticket criteria so god knows what they will do this time round...

Cup scheme has only been going for the last 2 seasons. In 2011 it was done on ST holders points then non-ST holders points IIRC.

That's not true the cup scheme was in place in 2011. Selling started with 5000 points and more and later in the selling period anyone regardless of points who was on the cup scheme could get them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/April/FA-Cup-final-tickets-Manchester-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... ester-City</a>

west didsblue said:
akcity said:

Cup scheme was going in 2011. Can't remember the final but scheme members got in first day for the semi.

bluemoon27 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well I wont be going.

Fucking devestated..no childcare as the wife is in Leeds.

YCNMIU

mmm is that a ticket going spare then,if so please put me at the front of the queue for it

Both mine and my sons are already accounted for,I am looking at a divorce if I go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.