Points for the final

This is one I don't want to miss. Hopefully I will have no problem getting tickets.

Tonster said:
west didsblue said:
akcity said:
Last time we recd 25k tickets v Stoke. The club didnt release tickets to Cup Scheme members until the 4th level of ticket criteria so god knows what they will do this time round...

It's all conjecture and speculation.

Just keep checking out the OS.

Cup scheme has only been going for the last 2 seasons. In 2011 it was done on ST holders points then non-ST holders points IIRC.

That's not true the cup scheme was in place in 2011. Selling started with 5000 points and more and later in the selling period anyone regardless of points who was on the cup scheme could get them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/April/FA-Cup-final-tickets-Manchester-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... ester-City</a>

I stand corrected. I think it was the platinum / gold thing that I was thinking of. I just remember that in spite of going to most of the FA cup games, my just under 3000 points at the time wasn't enough for a final ticket. Anyway I'm in the scheme now with pleny of points so I won't miss it this time.

moomba said:
big blueballs said:
Matty said:
I honestly have no idea, but you'd expect those in the really high echelons, over 8,000 for example, will mainly be on the cup schemes.
Those with 8000 points will have to be in the cup scheme to ensure that their status is protected, what's the point of having 8000 points no cup scheme if someone with 2000 points on the cup scheme gets priority

True. Seems a bit wrong to me. Appreciate that members on cup schemes should have somen advantage but IMO its gone too far, and unless you join up every year it seems your loyalty counts for very little.
Don't agree. Your loyalty points will get you league away tickets ahead of others.

Why should someone who's been to every round in the cup miss out at the expense of someone who's got loads of points but isn't arsed about the cup unless we're in a final? I think the club have got it spot on.

west didsblue said:
Why should someone who's been to every round in the cup miss out at the expense of someone who's got loads of points but isn't arsed about the cup unless we're in a final? I think the club have got it spot on.

Personally don't think a person who has one season of supporting the club should have priority over someone who may have been going to cup games for decades.

Not saying that people in the scheme shouldn't get some advantage.

FWIW I got a ticket for the semi (didn't use it as I was too busy with work stuff to take a whole day travelling etc), and am pretty sure I'll get a ticket for the final so doesn't really affect me.

kinkysleftfoot said:
Every knew after the other season that joining the cup scheme would guarantee a ticket, why moan now if you disintegrate join up

Not everyone can afford the cost/time off work etc to go to every cup game. But they may have put in the yards over the years.

Gutted I can't go - so wanted to take my son to a final. Wife's first cousin is getting married that day. Could throttle her family.

Last year it was the QPR game and this year the final.

I'm on cup scheme with 3000 points. I've got mates annoying me all day for my tickets - jump in me grave if they had the chance..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.