Points for the final

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well I wont be going.

Fucking devestated..no childcare as the wife is in Leeds.

YCNMIU

Get a sitter? Maybe a relative? Seems a simple solution.

I'd suspect the criteria for getting a ticket will be the same as for the semi final, with cup scheme members getting preferential treatment. If you're on the cup scheme you're pretty much guaranteed a ticket, as has been mentioned there's circa 17,000 on the cup scheme, and we'll likely get circa 25,000 tickets for the final. As for the points cutoff for non-scheme members, well, that's a far tougher call to make. With in the region of just 8,000 extra tickets available there's bound to be some left disappointed.

Matty said:
I'd suspect the criteria for getting a ticket will be the same as for the semi final, with cup scheme members getting preferential treatment. If you're on the cup scheme you're pretty much guaranteed a ticket, as has been mentioned there's circa 17,000 on the cup scheme, and we'll likely get circa 25,000 tickets for the final. As for the points cutoff for non-scheme members, well, that's a far tougher call to make. With in the region of just 8,000 extra tickets available there's bound to be some left disappointed.

Fair shout just wondering how many of those on the cup scheme have high points already so that when it comes to non-scheme they will already be sorted...

UUJblue said:
Matty said:

Fair shout just wondering how many of those on the cup scheme have high points already so that when it comes to non-scheme they will already be sorted...

I honestly have no idea, but you'd expect those in the really high echelons, over 8,000 for example, will mainly be on the cup schemes.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well I wont be going.

Fucking devestated..no childcare as the wife is in Leeds.

YCNMIU

Exactly the same for me yesterday - except my wife was in Liverpool.

I should get to the final though.

Matty said:
UUJblue said:
Matty said:

I honestly have no idea, but you'd expect those in the really high echelons, over 8,000 for example, will mainly be on the cup schemes.
Those with 8000 points will have to be in the cup scheme to ensure that their status is protected, what's the point of having 8000 points no cup scheme if someone with 2000 points on the cup scheme gets priority

big blueballs said:
Matty said:
UUJblue said:

Those with 8000 points will have to be in the cup scheme to ensure that their status is protected, what's the point of having 8000 points no cup scheme if someone with 2000 points on the cup scheme gets priority

True. Seems a bit wrong to me. Appreciate that members on cup schemes should have somen advantage but IMO its gone too far, and unless you join up every year it seems your loyalty counts for very little.

Didn't join cup scheme this season but wentto all the FA cup games this season and Stoke away so will be gutted if i miss out. I have 5100

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.