Police stopping us getting off the Gatwick flight

Compstall35

A quick message to the 4 lads that were pulled off the Gatwick flight when we arrived in Manchester Airport.

British Airways were a disgrace. We were all singing not even swearing just fun. On the way down we sang and the captain wished City luck. Same thing on way back and the snoty nosed, face like a smacked arse hostess couldn't take it.

I was the one who decided eventually decided to just walk off the plane and screw them stopping us.

We were all telling the police nothing had happened at all. We were moved on.
I would have thought they let you off.They should have arrested us all for singing or none.

If you were actually nicked myself and 4 mates will happily come down as witnesses for you, whoever you were. Hope everything eneded up ok for you all.

PM if you do need any witneses or statements from us all.

Cheers for your support Compstall. It was me and 4 others. The cops just took our details so unless british airways take it further that should be the end of it. We did not swear, we were not agressive and yet some jumped up stewardess delayed everybody whilst the police were called. Even the elderly couple in 'first class' spoke up for us. If B.A do try to make a thing of it I will contact you because she was well out of order

My pleasure.
We are righting a letter. 1) To complain for our flight being cancelled at 5.50am and offering us a 6.50am flight with nio chance of making it to the airport an dnobody to speak to until 7am anyway to arrange. 2) The way we awere all treated for a few songs. They were totally over the top.
We went doen to heathrow on way out in the end and we were singing and th pilot wished city good luck. sam eon way back and they called the police.
there was no swearing and iot wasnt even that many of us. We were all shattered.
I did think they would let you off though. Stupid woman. Had to be a red. I feel sorry for a lad that does go out with that girl bloody hell.
Nany McPhee came to mind.

Compstall35 said:
My pleasure.
We are righting a letter. 1) To complain for our flight being cancelled at 5.50am and offering us a 6.50am flight with nio chance of making it to the airport an dnobody to speak to until 7am anyway to arrange. 2) The way we awere all treated for a few songs. They were totally over the top.
We went doen to heathrow on way out in the end and we were singing and th pilot wished city good luck. sam eon way back and they called the police.
there was no swearing and iot wasnt even that many of us. We were all shattered.
I did think they would let you off though. Stupid woman. Had to be a red. I feel sorry for a lad that does go out with that girl bloody hell.
Nany McPhee came to mind.

Make sure you use a spell checker when you write the letter. :)

Blue Mist said:
Cheers for your support Compstall. It was me and 4 others. The cops just took our details so unless british airways take it further that should be the end of it. We did not swear, we were not agressive and yet some jumped up stewardess delayed everybody whilst the police were called. Even the elderly couple in 'first class' spoke up for us. If B.A do try to make a thing of it I will contact you because she was well out of order

Hi, just to let you know I made a complaint to BA the next day regarding the attendants unprofessional behaviour. I informed BA that the member of staff needed training in customer care and communication.
My friend has been selected at random by BA to give her account and has said exactly the same thing about the behaviour of the stewardess.
If you require any support re this matter let me know, there are three of us willing to give you supporting statements. We were the three women sat on row 6 in front of you.

po68325751 said:
Blue Mist said:

Hi, just to let you know I made a complaint to BA the next day regarding the attendants unprofessional behaviour. I informed BA that the member of staff needed training in customer care and communication.
My friend has been selected at random by BA to give her account and has said exactly the same thing about the behaviour of the stewardess.
If you require any support re this matter let me know, there are three of us willing to give you supporting statements. We were the three women sat on row 6 in front of you.

Cheers for the support. It is strange that it is still rumbling on in that my lad made a complaint to the police because they will not tell him what they did with our details, i.e did they pass them onto B.A. without good reason and also becasue a cop got very physical with me, (funnily enough when I went and stood deliberately in front of a CCTV camera he stopped the abuse and walked away !)

SImple never fly British "socailist" Airways ever again. That trumped up stewardess is probably a trade union shop steward "who knows her antitlesment"!!!!!!!!!

It makes me livid they think they are brain surgeons the way that lot carry on.

To rub salt in the wound, shes probably on 50k pa doing 20 hours per week.

BA, I will never fly with them again, disgraceful company at the best of times!!!!!!!!!!

mancitymick said:
pissedagain said:
lets bring back the football specials

Totally agree. It will stop the anti-football fan lot on the trains having a pop at us plus it makes it easier for the police as we are nearly all in one place. Good old inter city carriages!

ditto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.