police will all be in riot gear

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
marios stress ball said:
SWP's back said:
His black eye confirms nothing other than he was lamped. You don't know he wasn't being mouthy.

And it wouldn't be snob. It would be ageist. I bet he is a scrote though.

Well it's a losing bet, it seems you were thinking he was a scrote because he is 15. IMO that's ageist and a bit of a snob, thank you for pointing your ageism out too.

You don't know the cop wasn't being a nob either! I know more about the victim and the witnesses than you ever will and I know for a fact that he wouldn't go gobbing off at a random policeman as he has nothing against them. He is a sound guy, even though he is a 'rag'. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I do not know what gives you the image of him being a scrote who gobs off at police. Even if he was gobbing off, the police are not allowed to do that! I could (if I was a prick) walk up to a load of policemen and call them all cunts and they couldn't do anything as I wouldn't be breaking any laws.

Also you haven't even seem to have thought about my incident with the police that I posted about, you just seem to try and pick hole in the one that is impossible as I didn't see it!

Try doing it twice MSB...You will get arrested by the boys n girls in blue...Public order offence my friend.

I am pretty sure that's only when shouting it in a public place. 1st time you get warned, 2nd time you get arrested.

You can say it to them and not get done for it. They may sometimes decide to arrest you anyway.

marios stress ball said:
SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:
You may not be convicted but you'll be cautioned, spend a night in the cell and no doubt receive a black eye like your scrotey mate.

You will most likely not get a black eye.
You will. Coppers are cunts and hit people for nothing. So calling them cunts will result in a slap.

marios stress ball said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
marios stress ball said:
Well it's a losing bet, it seems you were thinking he was a scrote because he is 15. IMO that's ageist and a bit of a snob, thank you for pointing your ageism out too.

You don't know the cop wasn't being a nob either! I know more about the victim and the witnesses than you ever will and I know for a fact that he wouldn't go gobbing off at a random policeman as he has nothing against them. He is a sound guy, even though he is a 'rag'. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I do not know what gives you the image of him being a scrote who gobs off at police. Even if he was gobbing off, the police are not allowed to do that! I could (if I was a prick) walk up to a load of policemen and call them all cunts and they couldn't do anything as I wouldn't be breaking any laws.

Also you haven't even seem to have thought about my incident with the police that I posted about, you just seem to try and pick hole in the one that is impossible as I didn't see it!

Try doing it twice MSB...You will get arrested by the boys n girls in blue...Public order offence my friend.

I am pretty sure that's only when shouting it in a public place. 1st time you get warned, 2nd time you get arrested.

You can say it to them and not get done for it. They may sometimes decide to arrest you anyway.

Do you understand the definition of a public place?????

SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:
SWP's back said:
You may not be convicted but you'll be cautioned, spend a night in the cell and no doubt receive a black eye like your scrotey mate.

You will. Coppers are cunts and hit people for nothing. So calling them cunts will result in a slap.

Not all coppers are cunts!! About 3% are cunts. (obviously just an estimate)

We're well off the subject of what we were on about before anyway... sometimes football fans are criminalised before they commit a crime and are treated like shit.

SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:
SWP's back said:

also police are instructed not to do anything whatsoever.

article-2008207-0CBBB37600000578-210_306x511.jpg

BTW I do believe anybody calling the police these and antagonising them deserve a slap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.