police will all be in riot gear

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Juan King said:
There are plenty of coppers who are OK & do a fine job, but the people who think the police can do no wrong are dangerously naive. There are some of them who are complete arsholes, who quite happily cause trouble & break the law themselves.

Some people seem to think you only can get in trouble if you deserve it, if only the world worked this way.

To suggest all police are bad is stupid, but to suggest no police are bad is equally stupid.

Exactly my point..As I said,there are bad eggs in all walks of life including the cops etc. But I would say 95% are good people who do a good job.

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 pm --

Challenger1978 said:
No you mentioned here I go again...So I presumed you meant my opinion on the boys in blue?
If not then why don't you explain

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:25 pm --

Argh yes the copper who got done for assault and rightly so..Have I said he was right for doing that? No...Cops get prosecuted all the time so please don't give me that bollocks...Oh and by the way the lad on the deck happened to bite the copper before he got his head pushed into the concrete.As I said...2 sides to every story.

There you go...just for you...City fans being the aggressors....

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...o-wear-full-riot-gear-for-city-v-united-match

Watch the video again there already smacking the crap out of him before he bites them they just get more viscous once he tries to defend himself.

I have watched it time and time again. I know what haoppened and the cops were wrong,I said to you they were,but what about the video of the city fans blinding a copper? Please justify that.

I can't but that doesn't mean most coppers aren't bastards.

Challenger1978 said:
Juan King said:
There are plenty of coppers who are OK & do a fine job, but the people who think the police can do no wrong are dangerously naive. There are some of them who are complete arsholes, who quite happily cause trouble & break the law themselves.

Some people seem to think you only can get in trouble if you deserve it, if only the world worked this way.

To suggest all police are bad is stupid, but to suggest no police are bad is equally stupid.

Exactly my point..As I said,there are bad eggs in all walks of life including the cops etc. But I would say 95% are good people who do a good job.

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 pm --

Challenger1978 said:
Watch the video again there already smacking the crap out of him before he bites them they just get more viscous once he tries to defend himself.

I have watched it time and time again. I know what haoppened and the cops were wrong,I said to you they were,but what about the video of the city fans blinding a copper? Please justify that.

I can't but that doesn't mean most coppers aren't bastards.

So-Out of the 8000 Coppers in GMP...To quote you "most" are bastards....hahahaha you must have some contacts...

So are you going to say all blues are 100% top lads?
Not a chance. There are some massive bell ends. I had to sort out some twat at Blackburn away a few seasons back when he called a barmaid a **** and threatened her. The police collared me for all of 3 minutes while they assertained what had happened, then patted me on the back.

We have plenty of twats that follow us.

citykev28 said:
Are you a mod...? No...Please don't tell me what to say on here. Or are you the blue moon police? Stop being so sensitive,If you don't like it then I apologise but calling someone a prick is hardly the worst thing in the world

but you're ok telling me what to say? i'm not insulted by the word prick at all but you've just been proved wrong but you'll never admit it.

i understand that you've probably had a military background but some people haven't and just because they disagree with you, doesn't mean they are wrong. i think you should have spent some time with your fellow dippers last night and took their advice - "calm down"

pmsl at that one...Fellow dippers...Yep thats me a manc living in St Helens...Oh shit sorry,I am not allowed to be a blue am I as I don't live within 5 miles of the Etihad.. Yes I had a military background but that was many moons ago. Got nowt to do with the fact that there are some right cunts in life (ALSO IN THE COPS)-Please note! however for some on here to say ALL cops are bent is just hilarious. So are you going to say all blues are 100% top lads?

i was having a laugh while using YOUR location. again, where did i say you can't be a city fan? where did i say all coppers are bent? where did i say all blues are top lads?

my only point so far is that YOU get far too wound up whenever anyone displays a differing opinion to yours.

SWP's back said:
So are you going to say all blues are 100% top lads?
Not a chance. There are some massive bell ends. I had to sort out some twat at Blackburn away a few seasons back when he called a barmaid a **** and threatened her. The police collared me for all of 3 minutes while they assertained what had happened, then patted me on the back.

We have plenty of twats that follow us.

Absolutely agree mate. As we have said,in all walks of life..Coppers,football fans,whatever there are some right cnuts but the majority I would say are good people. Just a small majority who cause the problems.

All people who live in Salford are scum? Not at all but a very small minority give it a bad name. It's easy to just call coppers but you can relate this discussion to anything in life where there are problems

SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:
I saw his black eye too if that helps?
Also, why do you call him a scrote? You don't know him, "you weren't there", you've never fucking met him. Is it because he's 15?? SNOB
His black eye confirms nothing other than he was lamped. You don't know he wasn't being mouthy.

And it wouldn't be snob. It would be ageist. I bet he is a scrote though.

Well it's a losing bet, it seems you were thinking he was a scrote because he is 15. IMO that's ageist and a bit of a snob, thank you for pointing your ageism out too.

You don't know the cop wasn't being a nob either! I know more about the victim and the witnesses than you ever will and I know for a fact that he wouldn't go gobbing off at a random policeman as he has nothing against them. He is a sound guy, even though he is a 'rag'. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I do not know what gives you the image of him being a scrote who gobs off at police. Even if he was gobbing off, the police are not allowed to do that! I could (if I was a prick) walk up to a load of policemen and call them all cunts and they couldn't do anything as I wouldn't be breaking any laws.

Also you haven't even seem to have thought about my incident with the police that I posted about, you just seem to try and pick hole in the one that is impossible as I didn't see it!

citykev28 said:
citykev28 said:
but you're ok telling me what to say? i'm not insulted by the word prick at all but you've just been proved wrong but you'll never admit it.

i understand that you've probably had a military background but some people haven't and just because they disagree with you, doesn't mean they are wrong. i think you should have spent some time with your fellow dippers last night and took their advice - "calm down"

pmsl at that one...Fellow dippers...Yep thats me a manc living in St Helens...Oh shit sorry,I am not allowed to be a blue am I as I don't live within 5 miles of the Etihad.. Yes I had a military background but that was many moons ago. Got nowt to do with the fact that there are some right cunts in life (ALSO IN THE COPS)-Please note! however for some on here to say ALL cops are bent is just hilarious. So are you going to say all blues are 100% top lads?

i was having a laugh while using YOUR location. again, where did i say you can't be a city fan? where did i say all coppers are bent? where did i say all blues are top lads?

my only point so far is that YOU get far too wound up whenever anyone displays a differing opinion to yours.

Not wound up at all by it Kev28....Actually find it very funny that you think I am wound up just because I disagree with people or have a forthright opinion.I am glad I am keeping you entertained.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 pm --<br /><br />
marios stress ball said:
SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:
Also, why do you call him a scrote? You don't know him, "you weren't there", you've never fucking met him. Is it because he's 15?? SNOB
His black eye confirms nothing other than he was lamped. You don't know he wasn't being mouthy.

Well it's a losing bet, it seems you were thinking he was a scrote because he is 15. IMO that's ageist and a bit of a snob, thank you for pointing your ageism out too.

You don't know the cop wasn't being a nob either! I know more about the victim and the witnesses than you ever will and I know for a fact that he wouldn't go gobbing off at a random policeman as he has nothing against them. He is a sound guy, even though he is a 'rag'. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I do not know what gives you the image of him being a scrote who gobs off at police. Even if he was gobbing off, the police are not allowed to do that! I could (if I was a prick) walk up to a load of policemen and call them all cunts and they couldn't do anything as I wouldn't be breaking any laws.

Also you haven't even seem to have thought about my incident with the police that I posted about, you just seem to try and pick hole in the one that is impossible as I didn't see it!

Jeez - and Kev28 thinks I am getting wound up!!! lol

marios stress ball said:
SWP's back said:
marios stress ball said:

Shows how much you know flower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.