Police

But in reply to Sutty..

If this is pre-charge bail...there is no such thing.

You are either Released under investigation (RUI) which attracts zero bail conditions OR you are released on bail WITH conditions (usually given the legal limit of 3 months). Eg, no contact with complainant etc.

Therefore, those conditions may well still apply-it can be argued that your conditions have lapsed due to you attending at the required time and that time has passed OR the OIC had requested an extension to your bail with cons (for eg, still awaiting forensics) -and you have not been made aware for whatever reason.

So, my advice is to contact your solicitor so that they can speak to the OIC.

making a complaint serves no purpose whatsover in this instance. You need to confirm whether you are on bail or not.

and finally, if it were me-I'd abide by those conditions for the time being-as if they were still in place.
Excellent advice. It's just a shame the op had to put up with 12 pages of shite and piss taking before we got there - enough to put most folk off asking for legal advice on a football forum.

But in reply to Sutty..

If this is pre-charge bail...there is no such thing.

You are either Released under investigation (RUI) which attracts zero bail conditions OR you are released on bail WITH conditions (usually given the legal limit of 3 months). Eg, no contact with complainant etc.

Therefore, those conditions may well still apply-it can be argued that your conditions have lapsed due to you attending at the required time and that time has passed OR the OIC had requested an extension to your bail with cons (for eg, still awaiting forensics) -and you have not been made aware for whatever reason.

So, my advice is to contact your solicitor so that they can speak to the OIC.

making a complaint serves no purpose whatsover in this instance. You need to confirm whether you are on bail or not.

and finally, if it were me-I'd abide by those conditions for the time being-as if they were still in place.
It still doesn't alter the fact that although he willingly complied with said bail condition/request and in no way form or fashion tried to avoid such or felt any need to, he was still inconvenienced and thus not the party at fault, he wasn't the one being incompetent here.

In this instance he has indeed actually 'done fuck all wrong'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.