Policing in America

Policing in America or people filming them up to no good claiming to be auditors?

In the case of the first I think as we follow events in the States we should be interested - in the case of the latter the jury is out. I think its important that law breakers and bellends are captured on film and exposed - however a lot of these self appointed "auditors" are doing what they do to prompt a reaction for clicks and cash. However even that for me is a yes and no. If I take the one's I see from the UK whilst I think its something to expect a minimum wage jobsworth to know the law I kind of think why not? Why can a UK employer give a person a minimum wage job and a hi-viz coat with SECURITY on the back and be allowed to send them out into the world ignorant of the laws around privacy and photography? When its the Police I just get angry as they are either stupid or ignorant of the law and if they are ignorant of the basics of the law fuck knows what they do when they are involved in proper serious events?

Well the auditors and the cop having extra curricular sessions with the ladies in his car.

The Auditor needs to get a life.

Get a life like exposing fake cops who make up laws?

Well I was obviously talking about the anorak who asked the floozy/prostitute to identify herself.

As for this video... any idea where it is?

Looks like it is outside a court or the back entrance of an event venue used by vips?

Could be in contempt of court if it is the former.

Did you know that by-laws prevent filming in many if not most national rail stations?

Do you honestly think people like that bloke are doing a public good or just being dickheads?

The best response to people like that arsehole cop is to say you don't speak to police officers and then go on your way.

Well I was obviously talking about the anorak who asked the floozy/prostitute to identify herself.

Looks like it is outside a court or the back entrance of an event venue used by vips?

Did you know that by-laws prevent filming in many if not most national rail stations?

Do you honestly think people like that bloke are doing a public good or just being dickheads?

The best response to people like that arsehole cop is to say you don't speak to police officers and then go on your way.

Just off Albert Square - criminal charges preferred against a Walter Mitty who it seems is also a fake medic

whereas this is to provoke a reaction - but luvvin the James Bond wannabe - just click on watch on You Tube

Just off Albert Square - criminal charges preferred against a Walter Mitty who it seems is also a fake medic

You do know that this clip is seven years old?

He was filming during a pause in filming of Ripper Street, i would assume they don't want dickheads ruining their shots or giving out spoilers to the internet.

Obviously the security bloke was an ill tempered idiot, royal protection officer on a film set. What a plonker.

He was filming during a pause in filming of Ripper Street, i would assume they don't want dickheads ruining their shots or giving out spoilers to the internet.

Obviously the security bloke was an ill tempered idiot, royal protection officer on a film set. What a plonker.

Of course I realise that - I was just showing that some auditing has a purpose - most doesn't as its just getting a reaction from authority to give some people a semi

The thing with it is that there are no privacy laws in the UK - no assumed right to privacy. So when all these bellends come out saying " you can't film me" or " you can't film my building/business etc" they are ignorant of the law.

Anything that can be seen from public land can be filmed. If as an individual you don't want to be seen on film then don't go out or wear a ski mask. If you don't want your building or land filmed then erect a huge fence or a hedge.......

Thats how the authorities film you on CCTV - restrictions would mean as you cross from local authority to local authority they would have to sign a disclaimer - speed camera's would not have the authority to ask you who was driving the car unless you had signed a document to agree that in the event of a camera taking your pic you will hand over details

The thing with it is that there are no privacy laws in the UK - no assumed right to privacy. So when all these bellends come out saying " you can't film me" or " you can't film my building/business etc" they are ignorant of the law.

Anything that can be seen from public land can be filmed. If as an individual you don't want to be seen on film then don't go out or wear a ski mask. If you don't want your building or land filmed then erect a huge fence or a hedge.......

Thats how the authorities film you on CCTV - restrictions would mean as you cross from local authority to local authority they would have to sign a disclaimer - speed camera's would not have the authority to ask you who was driving the car unless you had signed a document to agree that in the event of a camera taking your pic you will hand over details

Yes there are privacy laws in the UK, as shown by Meghan's recent victory against the associated newspapers.

But you have to take civil action to enforce it.

This is the best London mayor in recent history showing us how to deal with shopping centre security.

Yes there are privacy laws in the UK, as shown by Meghan's recent victory against the associated newspapers.

But you have to take civil action to enforce it.

This is the best London mayor in recent history showing us how to deal with shopping centre security.

No you don't otherwise the civil courts will be full of people taking the local authorities to court

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.