Policing in the UK

Wrong, they tend to spasm tense, he would be bending backwards if they tasered him.

Some may, others may not

"With a loud popping noise, two classmates calmly laid the trainee on the ground after his body went stiff as a board and was left paralyzed for approximately five seconds while a jolt of electricity from the taser surged through his body during class"

US Army training (not that I would volunteer to be zapped to prove it) :)

I never said anything about the police officer being a 'top guy' he's probably a tool, I stated what I would have done - I was military (RM) and served in 3 combat zones - had someone attempted to touch any of my weapons systems or anything else related you were taught to deal very quickly with the assailant.
Completely different situations

I’d have no issues with the police using whatever force they felt necessary to get him into the position we see when he’s on the ground, even if it involved a few well directed digs to whatever part of the body was going to hurt.
Once he lay face down though, that’s when I’d expect some degree of professionalism.
Myself, as a bloke who’s had a few altercations throughout life would do what it takes to keep a **** down who’s come after me but I’m not held to the same standards as the Police.
Would be very interesting to see the build up to the incident, I'm not having airport policeman even a very young looking one loses it so completely as that without some severe provocation, millions of people of all nationalities travel through Manchester airport, including thousands of blues now we're lucky enough to be good not always best behaved drunk all sorts. How often have you seen coppers doing that a word is usually enough.

Till the truth outs I'm not vilifying the copper for his actions - should it all be bullshit about the 3 coppers assaulted and gun being reached for then justice will be done as it should in a law abiding western country. Should any of the above be true I'd expect the policeman to be back on the beat doing his job, IF the armed response just decided to kick and subdue someone for nothing then he'll be done for it amd rightly so although I highly doubt nothing caused it. The issue here is you get 1 version - the version recorded and released at the END of the altercation, not a great deal of the start.
Finally a bit of sense

Would be very interesting to see the build up to the incident, I'm not having airport policeman even a very young looking one loses it so completely as that without some severe provocation, millions of people of all nationalities travel through Manchester airport, including thousands of blues now we're lucky enough to be good not always best behaved drunk all sorts. How often have you seen coppers doing that a word is usually enough.
Said in my first post on the thread, airports for me are just a necessary evil when travelling and for two hours I keep my head down, say fuck all to anyone and get on the plane. It can’t be that difficult can it!! Haha!
Airport security and police are not to be fucked with due to their surroundings and potential danger that could transpire. I’ve no real issues with their methods being a little tougher than some scenarios but like you say, until we know more we can only go on what information is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.