Policing in the UK

The two lads battered a guy in the Starbucks who had abused the mother,it kicked off when they went to arrest them

The two lads battered a guy in the Starbucks who had abused the mother,it kicked off when they went to arrest them
In a perfect world they would have approached one of the many police or security on duty and told them their mum had been abused but dependant in the level of abuse it’s not a surprise that they would take matters into their own hands.
Logic dictates that when the authorities have shown up the two lads were well gone at that point and it wasn’t going to end well. Once the blood is pumping and the adrenaline is flowing it’s difficult to calm things down with words alone and the escalation was inevitable.

*if story is true*

In a perfect world they would have approached one of the many police or security on duty and told them their mum had been abused but dependant in the level of abuse it’s not a surprise that they would take matters into their own hands.
Logic dictates that when the authorities have shown up the two lads were well gone at that point and it wasn’t going to end well. Once the blood is pumping and the adrenaline is flowing it’s difficult to calm things down with words alone and the escalation was inevitable.

*if story is true*
A friend works for gmp professional standards,they have seen all cctv and bodycam footage

this, if true, is going to cause confusion.

there are people saying something along the lines of...
if someone broke my female colleague's nose i'd kick the fucking shit out of them and they'd get what they deserve.

where will they stand on the matter now?

logically, their argument must continue along the lines of...
if someone abused my mother in starbucks i'd kick the fucking shit out of them and they'd get what they deserve.

let's see.

if someone broke my female colleague's nose i'd kick the fucking shit out of them and they'd get what they deserve.

if someone abused my mother in starbucks i'd kick the fucking shit out of them and they'd get what they deserve.

let's see.
If somebody abused my mum then I wouldn't go and kick their heads in but I'd say something back, unless they actually did get physical then all bets are off. We're arguing about whether the police were proportionate but what about the two lads?

It seems more like they started a fight, the police later stepped in, the two lads then fought the police as well and got their heads kicked in (literally for one of them). Now they're playing the race card despite their own actions.

let's see.
Well if its true he’d deserve a slap if he broke their Mums nose with a punch to the face i’d say a good hiding was in order wouldn’t you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.