Policing in the UK

I can guarantee you now if I go and do that today the exact same way, I am not in work tomorrow. It absolutely isn’t me making it a race thing.

Yes you are. You can't guarantee anything. You're assuming an imagined scenario due to preconceived prejudices and getting angry about it.

They are on bail pending investigation. They've not been let off. A huge amount of suspects are released on bail because there is no room in jails.

Yes you are. You can't guarantee anything. You're assuming an imagined scenario due to preconceived prejudices and getting angry about it.

They are on bail pending investigation. They've not been let off. A huge amount of suspects are released on bail because there is no room in jails.
In my opinion GBH on a cop should be remanded into custody.
Many examples are available of this procedure.

In my opinion GBH on a cop should be remanded into custody.
Many examples are available of this procedure.

I agree. But that's not happening and has been brought into sharp focus by this incident.

Some are trying to make it a racial thing but it's across the board. Even suspected rapists are being let out on bail, with restrictions, but still...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.