Policing in the UK

No. It isn't because they are Muslim.

Let the police do their investigation and then judge rather than jumping to conclusions, which a lot of people have done on all sides.
I’m a white man. If I go out and replicate that video today I can 100% guarantee I won’t be home tonight, for sometime infact.

What made the police go to that part of the airport in the first place?

There was a whole group of them of both sexes and lots of luggage, were they leaving or arriving and what had they done to justify the attentions of the police?

What made the police go to that part of the airport in the first place?

There was a whole group of them of both sexes and lots of luggage, were they leaving or arriving and what had they done to justify the attentions of the police?

The 2 lads were there picking up their mum, this all happened at the car park pay station

Think that’s right

So are these two cunts locked up yet?
Mad isn’t it? I don’t know who released the footage in the order it’s been released. If it’s GMP they have fucked up. The tension is already out there and if they rock up now and arrest these animals it will kick off completely.

If it wasn’t GMP they’re equally as fucked as now they have to go and arrest them with those same tensions still there.

So the question is why were they not kept in? I presume they’ve been arrested at the time?

I’m just trying to think if I did that out on the streets later, if I would be home tonight. GMP have clearly seen this footage before the first one was even released (strategy) so why are these animals not behind bars?

(I wonder why)
because they were arrested on the day and I am sure they are out on bail pending a court appearance.

you know as it is for all arrested for assault bar those murderers, serious sexual assualt or rapists

As a previous poster commented, could you imagine racially abusing a Southern Asian on a flight from Pakistan? It just wouldn't happen without consequences and if the flight made it to Manchester without being diverted the perpetrator would be arrested on the flight before anyone disembarked.

A friend of mine was on a flight to Barcelona for a three night stag do, at Manchester Airport all boarded, one of their party (who he didn't even know) made a remark to a Flight Attendant about him probably being gay. Police on board within a few minutes then all their party (about 20) thrown off, ended up in Blackpool for 3 nights, in February, Police don't fuck about, respect them, even more so when they're protecting us at vulnerable places like Airports.
I find that the staff are well protected not the public. The public are there to be managed. That's my own experience though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.