Policing in the UK

because they were arrested on the day and I am sure they are out on bail pending a court appearance.

you know as it is for all arrested for assault bar those murderers, serious sexual assualt or rapists

To be fair, one of them is "fighting for his life" according to his brief who looked like he was auditioning for the next instalment of Miami Vice.

Mad isn’t it? I don’t know who released the footage in the order it’s been released. If it’s GMP they have fucked up. The tension is already out there and if they rock up now and arrest these animals it will kick off completely.

If it wasn’t GMP they’re equally as fucked as now they have to go and arrest them with those same tensions still there.

So the question is why were they not kept in? I presume they’ve been arrested at the time?

They were arrested at the time and released same day
I agree with another poster you wouldn’t be expecting to spend the night in your own bed if you’d attacked armed cops at the airport that day

because they were arrested on the day and I am sure they are out on bail pending a court appearance.

you know as it is for all arrested for assault bar those murderers, serious sexual assualt or rapists
But even an overnight stay in the cells?

Blimey, makes you want to go out and seriously assault a few cops. (Except I’m not an animal).

What made the police go to that part of the airport in the first place?

There was a whole group of them of both sexes and lots of luggage, were they leaving or arriving and what had they done to justify the attentions of the police?
Apparently they’d knocked fuck out of someone already at the airport, I think it’s fairly reasonable the police would like a word in their shell like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.