• Yaya Toure

Votes: 140 34.6%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 9 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Silva for me. Probably the greatest player to ever wear the shirt.

I won't be alone shedding a tear next May when he leaves. Won't be ashamed of it either
The question was “influential,” not another in the long line of “who is the best player EVER?” questions. David Silva is possibly the best player to ever wear the shirt, but Fernandinho has been the most influential of those four for me, given what he brings to THEIR game, too.

Yaya on his day was incredible and so is David it’s hard to pick between them two but David get my vote jut what an amazing player he is and will go down as a try City legend.

Always dave,there was a time we were fucked when he was injured,10 yrs of stunning football,humble and no trouble,even when his son was barely alive he continued coming back and playing,he almost turned the clock back with his desire to repay pep and the team for their support by playing out of his skin,admittedly my memory isn't great but i think he is the best player we have ever had

I think Fernandinho has been absolutely imperious in his role and the most underrated player in the country.
By the majority of football fans, and I think many City fans too, we're 8 pages in, and I still don't want to pick one above another, they all had very different skill sets, and very soon we may only have one left, it'll be a sad day, but others will come along (one may even have been born a blue).

The question was “influential,” not another in the long line of “who is the best player EVER?” questions. David Silva is possibly the best player to ever wear the shirt, but Fernandinho has been the most influential of those four for me, given what he brings to THEIR game, too.
You could say that but you could also say because of the control dave had it allowed yaya to go on a run,dave,dinho and yaya are so intertwined that's why it's difficult to choose

dave,there was a time we were fucked when he was injured,10 yrs of stunning football,humble and no trouble,even when his son was barely alive he continued coming back and playing,
Something many forget easily, and another reason I don't want to pick one over another, each has their own reason to be crowned best.

If anyone had said in May 2008 after we lost 8-1 at M'brough that we would be having this debate in 12 years time, we'd have had them taken away for madness :)

Something many forget easily, and another reason I don't want to pick one over another, each has their own reason to be crowned best.

If anyone had said in May 2008 after we lost 8-1 at M'brough that we would be having this debate in 12 years time, we'd have had them taken away for madness :)
Ha we have been blessed with these players,there is a case to be made for all of them really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.