Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Quad. The best part was being 6-0 up to complete it after 2-0 at half time allowed more enjoyment, with faster attacking play than currently.

Centurions away v Everton. Not seen us dismantle a team so quickly and effectively in 50 years of watching City.,

Centurions was so so fun.

And I’ve been in London, hearing “mind the gap” on the tube which brings back memories!

Like others have said, the centurions were more exciting, but the team last year were more elite. The levels some of the players reached I don't think we've seen that before. It must have taken immense strength mentally and physically.
While I agree with your post it did still envolve Arsenal tripping themselves up (albeit down to us pressuring them). We only lost two games in the Centurion season.

While I agree with your post it did still envolve Arsenal tripping themselves up (albeit down to us pressuring them). We only lost two games in the Centurion season.
In the premier league we definitely dominated, but we got knocked out of the FA cup by Wigan and knocker out in the quarter finals by the dippers.

To go on and win both of those while winning the premier league is a ridiculous achievement. I would rather win more trophies than a higher points tally.

I'm not dismissing what we did in 17/18, I just think demolishing European elites like Bayern and Real in the same year and then to go on and win the champions league is incredible in itself.

Maybe it's recency bias on my part. If we had this seasons rodri in 17/18 we would have probably won the quad haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.