Poll (Fourmidables option added, pg 7); Centurions, Fourmidables or Treble Winners?

Who did you enjoy watching more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for ‘The Centurions’ , just found it less stressful tbh, both brilliant sides.
Oddly enough I felt like that long winning run from Xmas was very stressful. Lots of last minute 1 goal wins iirc or at least that's how it felt.
Last season we basically flattered arsenal with a slow start and luckily for us everyone else was a bit shit. Only really got our arses into gear after forest away.

Centurions for me, after winning the league on the 15th April. How they were still relentless at chipping away at all the records.

Oddly enough I felt like that long winning run from Xmas was very stressful. Lots of last minute 1 goal wins iirc or at least that's how it felt.
Last season we basically flattered arsenal with a slow start and luckily for us everyone else was a bit shit. Only really got our arses into gear after forest away.
I know what you mean mate, I was probably more thinking of the ‘run in’ as much as anything I think, the title was settled in April, and from there on in I could just enjoy the football we were playing, I celebrated Jesus’s last minute winner more than I did Rodri’s goal, and the final whistle in the Champions League final because of the lack of any real pressure .

Think the Centurions were the better & more aesthetically appealing side

Great problem to have

The champions league final was the most difficult and least enjoyable 90 minutes I have ever had watching City. Even when we were shit, there was something to laugh about. I find it it difficult to put into words my feelings and emotions that night, it was just sickening.
For that reason alone, the centurions season was more enjoyable.
Porto was worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.