Poll? Yaya - cash in or keep?

More often than not IF a footballer wants to leave a club,eventually he will leave that club.The way he goes about it is his and his agents business,shambles or not.
Yaya should come out with a statement asap because if he doesn't then he is hanging himself and the club out to dry for the media to ridicule.
Anyway........ IF yaya wants to leave then we should get the best deal possible which I think is going to include a swap deal with Barcelona.
Getting fabregas does not replace yaya but it will strengthen a yaya less midfield.
Just my opinion.

i cant believe all the fuckwits on here who say hes the best in the world, we'll win nothing without him, we need him, etc etc

hes disrespected the club in an unforgiveable way, disrespected the owners, disrespected the fans and insulted our intelligence by saying he will explain after the world cup.........you mean when your wanker agent can try and push through a barca deal. well hes fucked up because he did something similar at barca 5 years ago, and they cant afford him

thanks for your service, but lets face it you were paid a fortune and you've bitten the hand that feed you

sell the fucking baby. NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB!!!!

Keep him for this season and then cash in. He still has unfinished business at City.

Whatever happens with Yaya needs sorting before the World Cup as we don't want him keeping us waiting until the start of next season only to hand in a transfer request.

I can't see why anybody would want him to leave as he has to be one of the best players ever to have put on the blue shirt, however no player is bigger than the club and if he is going to stay he needs to put out a statement before the world cup confirming his commitment.

If he doesn't make a statement the club should start looking for a replacement.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ray78 said:
Keep him for this season and then cash in. He still has unfinished business at City.

Aye still some cake left.

Yep and the Bugatti has been ordered but has got lost in the post.

Has to be now or never.

Price will plummet even further next year.

A refocused and contrite Toure is one thing, a coasting couldn't give a shit, and with AFCON in January, no thanks.

Time to bite the bullet and step into the unknown, a team without Toure.

Something that will happen one day, regardless.

Not many players you can get four great years out of, play a major part in winning trophies, over the age of 30, and still make a profit on.

This does not only go for yaya, but every player at the club!

No one is bigger than the club, and City will carry on no matter who leaves in the future.

I'll let Khaldoon decide as to whether we should keep him or not!

For the right offer...cash. Need to sort the ffp rigmarole and,get a replacement. I would rather that than a pouting moaning yaya affecting the squad and disappearing for acon anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.