Pope John Paul II, performing miracles after death..

i always thought the world of him as he was always so good "as a pope" but them thought of how all the sex scandals were kept under the carpet while he was on the throne(as such).

so i came to the thought that those bastards paedo`s in the vatican want to reward him for saving their "still free" @sses. thoughts BM?

CTID1988 said:
It affects us all. If religion didnt exist the world would really be a better place.
how? i think human nature would have acted the same over time, in fact all actions were done by the human race -only in the name of religion.

i believe we would have followed similar paths to where we are now. joe soap probably would have bigger balls and stand for less sh!t.

des hardi said:
CTID1988 said:
It affects us all. If religion didnt exist the world would really be a better place.
how? i think human nature would have acted the same over time, in fact all actions were done by the human race -only in the name of religion.

i believe we would have followed similar paths to where we are now. joe soap probably would have bigger balls and stand for less sh!t.

I just think morality didnt get instilled in us through religion, it was already there. We knew it was wrong to kill etc before it. If religion didnt exist i think we would all just be better to each other.

Im just of the opinion that religion turns many potentialy great minds and good people into idiots and murderers. The 9/11 bombers etc would probably be sat at home now getting their kids ready for school

Can we not just drop all these fucking wackos in siberia and let them fight eachother to the death over whos fairy story is the best. Fucking religion, biggest load of shite on the planet.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am --<br /><br />Can we not just drop all these fucking wackos in siberia and let them fight eachother to the death over whos fairy story is the best. Fucking religion, biggest load of shite on the planet.

CTID1988 said:
des hardi said:
CTID1988 said:

I just think morality didnt get instilled in us through religion, it was already there. We knew it was wrong to kill etc before it. If religion didnt exist i think we would all just be better to each other.

Im just of the opinion that religion turns many potentialy great minds and good people into idiots and murderers. The 9/11 bombers etc would probably be sat at home now getting their kids ready for school

i get your point but i believe that some races or regions would still have waged war on neighbours regardless of how civil they were. during war some of humanities greatest inventions were created. i believe some sort of nazi-esque race would have an evil foreign policy. (i.e murder them all).

i can see many places becoming paradise over time, but there would always be invaders. imo.

many ancient civilizations were wiped out before religion.

CTID1988 said:
des hardi said:
CTID1988 said:

Religion is just another thin veneer of an excuse for people to kill each other. Greed is one of the driving forces of human nature, to see what others have and want, and if you have the power to do so, take.

Religion or no Religion, we would still have ended up the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.