Pope John Paul II, performing miracles after death..

I don't mind stupid people being religious - it's the intelligent ones who worry me!

Personally I'm going with Bart Simpson on this one, a life of sin followed by a quick last-minute repentance on my death-bed!

I prayed to him at 2-1 down to QPR, in the 88th minute.

Sign him up!

pominoz said:
If monster Teresa can get a sainthood, why not Johnny boy?
They all shit in the same pot.

You really believe that Mother Teresa was a 'monster??'

Good grief.

I think it's fantastic. It's people like this (billions) that use there obsessions to, um, obsess about a deity rather than, say, a great band that would otherwise be catapulted into superstardom before they bore fruit. Took all the best drugs till they ran out, or flooded the world with unwanted screaming kids

Praise the fucking lord.

If this Nun was praying to the late Pope, instead of actual God or the Baby Jeepers, then surely she's worshipping a false idol?

Burn the witch I say.

some old woman feeling better isnt a miracle..And how could PJP cure her if he was dead ??

why didnt he cure himself then ??

mackenzie said:
pominoz said:
If monster Teresa can get a sainthood, why not Johnny boy?
They all shit in the same pot.

You really believe that Mother Teresa was a 'monster??'

Good grief.

Letting people rot away and die when medicine is readily available so she can claim she is "helping people" damn right she was a monster.

Have absolutely no idea why this would worry people on here. I don't believe in any of the shit either, but if it helps a lot of people live their lives then crack on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.