Porto (h) post-match thread

Good win. Glad to see Sergio get a goal and Gundo’s goal should shut one or two up on here. Great goal from Torres too so not much to complain about.
Pepe is still a ****.

Hard fought win. Walker immense again. I was screaming for Gundo to take that free kick..obviously glad he did.very pleased.

Performance is secondary at this stage of the competition. Points on the board is all that matters.
more minutes for Aguero and some great cameos from foden and Torres and another great game from Kyle.
More than happy with that result.

If Ake had played the bloke would have been challenged, very hard.

Garcia & Cancelo wouldn't get in any PL team as defenders, they are utter wank.
Agree on Ake, he's been a great signing.

I can't make my mind up on Cancelo. If he was 18 I'd think he would have a future with us. We bought him from Juventus who were the CL winners at the time for £60m (I know we gave em Danilo) and he doesn't look like a right back to me - certainly not a patch on Walker. And he's not a left back, except in an emergency. Personally, I'd sell him as it's not worked out for the lad.

With Garcia I can't see what we're doing playing a guy who wants to leave. It's not like he's as good as Laporte etc and we have THB on the bench who DOES want to stay and play. Play THB and see if he's good enough. Don't play players who want to leave!

Tbh we were poor. Very sloppy in possession and fragile again defensively. We werent helped by possibly the worst referee ever.

Cancelo, Garcia, Rodri and Mahrez we’re all very poor. Nobody else was great apart from Walker who has been our player of the season so far.

Its good to have three points but as I said last season there is no way we win the Champions league with that defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.