Porto memories

Match aside(!), it was a great day.

Me an Our Kid did the Mansour Freebie trip and it was so well done. We were on Flight 9 with the pilot who is a Blue and made a great speech before take-off.

The guide on our bus to the fan park even produced a pair of scissors to trim the loose ends off our wrist bands.

We didn't go into the fan park but went off and found a spot at a cafe where we could watch the world go by and eat drink (coffee and coke) and chat to other supporters of both clubs in a really friendly atmosphere.

Got to our seats in the ground and found the people that sit behind us at the Etihad sat were sat next to us for the final.

Trip home was sombre but smooth.

I do hope we can do it all again in St Petersburg next season but with a happy ending.

Portugal really is the best place in Europe IMO. The people are so amazingly accepting to thousands of people turning up pissed as farts and causing havoc. I chose to live in Spain but I wish I’d chosen Portugal. The people are a million times nicer.

He was sat outside a bar right next to where all the city fans were gathered by the river. Fair fucks to him coz it was about 5pm and everyone was smashed. As soon as he was noticed he got dogs abuse and fucked off.

Apparently George Osborne was around too.

And I heard Clarkson was smashed and got arrested outside the ground?
Clarkson the plastic Chelsea fan from Doncaster vis Chipping Norton shouting ‘fucking Manc bastards’

Clarkson the plastic Chelsea fan from Doncaster vis Chipping Norton shouting ‘fucking Manc bastards’

Had a chat with him yesterday as a lifelong top gear fan. He was sound with us. First thing he said was “what the fuck was pep thinking”
c664b78c3ca6b1f7dddcfda59b198057.jpg

I chanced a quarter bottle of vodka. In a bottle of water. Planned to be all stupid if/when stopped. What a stupid idea - I am 56 and should know better. Gets to the gate and one of the City stewards comes up as I am putting my mask back on. Recognises me from a Teams meeting ( I liaise with local solicitors/local authorities/judiciary in my job) we then spend 10 minutes chatting about work!!!! He fast tracks me through. You know the rest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.