Porto memories

Great trip apart from the obvious. However just took the dog for a walk and the backs of my legs were fucked, did anyone else leave Porto thinking they were owed 5 miles of downhill? Felt like uphill all the way
Our hotel was about 2 miles from front uber down walked back that was a mistake, walked back from ground to hotel all seemed to be uphill. When beer worn off this morning that when us FOCs start to ache :-)

It was doing the rounds at the time the racists shoved that fella off the Paris Metro. They have more than their fair share of far right nazi twats and Danny Dyer wannabes but tbf the few I chatted to in Porto seemed more old school and OK
yeah tell me about it - I watched in a pub in Vilamoura and I wasn't too far from a group of 5 of them, kept on doing nazi salutes when the camera panned across to Tuchel and 2 of them had swastikas on their hands and one had c18 tattooed on his head, but to be fair they were decent enough when I congratulated them, I think the overtly gay Brazilian couple sat near them had an uncomfortable meal though..

It was doing the rounds at the time the racists shoved that fella off the Paris Metro. They have more than their fair share of far right nazi twats and Danny Dyer wannabes but tbf the few I chatted to in Porto seemed more old school and OK
Few in our hotel we're ok we stopped up chatting till 4am no issues they thought they got lucky way we turned out, more football fans are sound you're just unlucky if you bump into clowns and are outnumbered.

The memories really will last a lifetime, that was genuinely one of the best euro aways I've ever been on (barring the game obviously but everyone knows it always gets in the way anyway) from Friday in the airport to getting back yesterday afternoon I saw and spoke to over 100 lads and lasses I've not seen at a City game for nearly 18 months, yes I did write everyones name in my notes yesterday and counted.

Friday night down by the river and surrounding areas to meeting my old fella in the fan park at midday Saturday moving on back down the river and then to a bar near the ground passing all the security checks to find myself in the top tier filled with 80% Chelsea, to the metro back into town getting off at the wrong stop and having to wait outside it for 20 minutes for an uber to getting back to the hotel having a few beers on the rooftop terrace trying to digest how and why we lost on the night to the taxi outside the hotel waiting for me at 7am after 2 hours kip and then getting delayed in the airport.

Every single one of you delightful blue bastards are legends can't wait to see more of us back at our home in August

What's this about that twat Gove tell me more
He was sat outside a bar right next to where all the city fans were gathered by the river. Fair fucks to him coz it was about 5pm and everyone was smashed. As soon as he was noticed he got dogs abuse and fucked off.

Apparently George Osborne was around too.

And I heard Clarkson was smashed and got arrested outside the ground?

yeah tell me about it - I watched in a pub in Vilamoura and I wasn't too far from a group of 5 of them, kept on doing nazi salutes when the camera panned across to Tuchel and 2 of them had swastikas on their hands and one had c18 tattooed on his head, but to be fair they were decent enough when I congratulated them, I think the overtly gay Brazilian couple sat near them had an uncomfortable meal though..

How is Vilamoura at the moment? We go every year but missed it last and this. Usually have a drink and meal in that square at the back.

He was sat outside a bar right next to where all the city fans were gathered by the river. Fair fucks to him coz it was about 5pm and everyone was smashed. As soon as he was noticed he got dogs abuse and fucked off.

Couldn't happen to s nicer guy ( Gove) well done blues

Even the celeb fans swing to the right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.