Porto memories

Amazing trip with great friends. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Met so many top Blues out there most without tickets unfortunately. We will be back stronger and hopefully all those who couldn't get tickets will be able to be in the ground.

It's weird, really. I know the beloved media would have you believe otherwise, but there are actually some half decent football fans out there. Even among Chelsea fans!

Maybe not in Trafford or Merseyside though, eh?

;-)
Couldn’t get a ticket myself, but i was sent a clip today of about 20 Chelsea fans that had trashed a load of tables and chairs at an outside cafe and then one of them punches the owner in the face who was trying to clear up and pushes him into the debris of his tables and then gets a punch from another twat as he gets up and they’re all shouting Chelsea agro at the poor guy...knobs

sounds more like an isolated incident though from all accounts on here

Couldn’t get a ticket myself, but i was sent a clip today of about 20 Chelsea fans that had trashed a load of tables and chairs at an outside cafe and then one of them punches the owner in the face who was trying to clear up and pushes him into the debris of his tables and then gets a punch from another twat as he gets up and they’re all shouting Chelsea agro at the poor guy...knobs

sounds more like an isolated incident though from all accounts on here
Think thats an old video mate, a few years old

Best trip ever been on, so much crammed into 3 days. Never been so proud of being a blue. Proved what a class act we are on and off the pitch. Even our ex players and celebrity fans had great time mixing with us all over Porto.

anyone bump into that obnoxious drunk Clarkson

Yeah you’re right - just checked it again and they’ve got Samsung tops on - apologies to any Chelsea lurkers - got it from a scouser today - typical
It was doing the rounds at the time the racists shoved that fella off the Paris Metro. They have more than their fair share of far right nazi twats and Danny Dyer wannabes but tbf the few I chatted to in Porto seemed more old school and OK

Best trip ever been on, so much crammed into 3 days. Never been so proud of being a blue. Proved what a class act we are on and off the pitch. Even our ex players and celebrity fans had great time mixing with us all over Porto.

anyone bump into that obnoxious drunk Clarkson
Ye my lad asked for a pic on Sunday morning
He declined so he called him a wanker
#proud dad moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.