Portugal vs France - Euro 2016: Final - 10/07/16

Harsh.

Is having a few beers mitigating circumstances?
Sorry mate, it is as usual with me. I wasn't being harsh with your comment or GDM'S, sorry if misunderstood, I concur with you both, I was referring to Alanis Morisett's song which isn't ironic, simply unfortunate circumstances.

Sorry mate, it is as usual with me. I wasn't being harsh with your comment or GDM'S, sorry if misunderstood, I concur with you both, I was referring to Alanis Morisett's song which isn't ironic, simply unfortunate circumstances.

Haha my original reply, before blaming alcohol was going to be "Morissette?"

Just Morissette and nothing else.

I don't think she understands the meaning ,though.

Haha my original reply, before blaming alcohol was going to be "Morissette?"

Just Morissette and nothing else.

I don't think she understands the meaning ,though.
I can't spell her name and she doesn't quite grasp the concept of irony. I'll sleep tonight and I reckon she will as well.

Some French big names went missing in the game. Thought Sissoko (apologies if spelt wrong) deserved a goal for his direct play.

Looked the works for France last night, despite them losing. Unfashionable choice having played in a relegated team but shouldn't we be beyond that and choose a player with promise and not a fantastic price tag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.