Positions we need strengthening

supercity36 said:
if we have this team in january ill be happy

GK: given, taylor (recall hart if anything happens to given)
RB: zabaleta,abidal
CB: onouha,lescott,toure,kompany
LB: bridge,sylvinho
CM: johnson,superman,barry,de jong
RM: sweep,weiss,benayoun
LM: bellamy,robinho,petrov (ribery maybe?)
strikers: adebayor,santa cruz,tevez (wishing on a torres)

Abidal is a left back isnt he? and benayoun isnt good enough, wouldnt add anything to our first 11.

We need two new full backs, especially at RB as both that we already have are tripe! zabaleta cant help but give away needless free kicks in dangerous areas!

Most desperatly we need 2 full backs. Another creative attacking centre mid would be nice too to give us more options when playing 4-3-3

I certainly dont think we need another keeper.
In Toure, Lescott and Ned we have good centre backs.
Right back and Left back do need strengthening if we are to play at the top level.
I do think we need another right sided player. Not going to suggest anybody, but i hate the fact we rely on certain players too much and then when they dont play to their best a few times they get slagged off.

I honestly think were good in the centre and the left. Strikers are fine to. Roque Santa Cruz will score goals for us, just needs a run of games and to be fully fit.

Obviously the marquee signings would be great, but they are unlikely. No chance of signing Torres!

A right back is a must, can see Richards leave as well. Zabaleta is more of an utility player so he's more useful in that sense.

I wouldn't say anything else is a must at all, definitely wouldn't touch the rest of the defensive positions, as the talent is there and they just need to get on the same wavelenghts.

Midfield as well, I think we have plenty, if not too many, options. Would be sad to see anyone leave at all though, but Johnson might be off on a loan of nothing else.

Attack wise, if Robbie were to leave (I doubt it) someone for that left wing / forward position, otherwise I'm happy with what we have, again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.