Positions we need strengthening

Well personally I think we need:

a top quality RB, Maicon would be nice

a quality winger, Ribery can play left and right (i think) so would be ideal

a creative midfielder as we only have ireland in this mould

Rafinha/Maicon/Ramos, Abidal/Lahm/Clichy, [box-to-box midfielder], Ribery/Di Maria/Silva/Lavezzi, Villa/Torres/Aguero

Before the craziness of transfer season is upon us and in the cold light of day I'll state that I'd be happy with zero in zero out. So the squad can gel. Even if that means no top 4. Or even top 6 (in which case Hughes would have to go so any signings could be pointless)

But longterm I think we need plenty.

Would not mind Riberery if we had the chance of signing him!

And think we should put in a massive bid for Torres just to wind the dippers up!!

If we had the chance of a truely world class right back as well then i would take it!

Other than that happy with the players we have got!

Right back. That's all for now. Lescott and Toure will come good. People writing off Bridge are crazy imo. Would absolutely LOVE for us to get Dani Alves because I think that would lead Robinho to rethink his desire to leave.

Dobsy87 said:
Right back. That's all for now. Lescott and Toure will come good. People writing off Bridge are crazy imo. Would absolutely LOVE for us to get Dani Alves because I think that would lead Robinho to rethink his desire to leave.

not being funny but we shouldnt be signings anyone on the basis of this. if for example, we had the chance of signing Ribery then id swap him in a heartbeat. Robinho is quality, on his day, but there are much better players around its just a case of when we'l be in a position to attract them.

Do you know what I like...How people are wanting to buy a new sub-goalkeeper. Yeah great idea lets go waste money on a player who won't be playing to replace the player who already isn't playing. Genius. We all know he's wank because he's played 2 games...woop woop

A proper ball winning couldnt give a shit centre back, someone in the mould of Terry/Vidic/Andy Morrison even Dunney, where when the ball comes in they attack the ball no matter who or what is in their way, We are 'too nice' with our current centre back pairing.
Ned can be good as a right back, but the downfall of that is that he doesnt want to get forward, But he will make left wingers look shit.

Other than that were covered IMO, unless you want to go daft in midfield and say Gerrard/Kaka/Iniesta kind of players who in reality wont come here for at least 5 years, But IMO we have the midfield covered by players who all have different offerings, probably the only type were missing is a Benarbia, quick movement of the ball 1-2's etc.

Up front unless we get a Defoe like player theres nowt else there that we dont really have, Villa or Torres wont come.

Its all well and good saying buy 3/4/5 more players but we need to give them time, do we buy 3/4/5 more in the summer etc,
Sometimes buying isnt the answer, and I dont think buying 3 or 4 in January is the answer either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.