Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Should add to the post above that the rolling 7 day average of new infections north of the border now stands at 10.1

I remember posting on here about 8 weeks ago regarding concern that these figures seemed to be plateuing around the 300 mark. What a difference a bit of time can make, although hopefully it doesn't stop there and that number keeps trending downwards.

I think the good news is about to be kneecapoed through a combination of too soon and too many moronic selfish arseholes. I hope I am wrong, but i ain't.

I think the good news is about to be kneecapoed through a combination of too soon and too many moronic selfish arseholes. I hope I am wrong, but i ain't.
Yep , dodgy weather forecast for the weekend so people piling inside pubs and getting pissed , recipe for disaster, Leicester won’t be the only City in lockdown in a week or so .

Wouldn't recommend watching the entire thing, but the first 45 minutes are interesting. Quite like listening to Gilbert, Bingham, and Bell. They're clear in what they say and Gilbert remains assuringly confident about the progress of the Oxford vaccine.

For those with neither the time nor inclination, The Guardian's reporting of the same:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ope-for-a-covid-19-vaccine-this-year-mps-told

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.