Positives To Take From Today

The game was lost or more accurately , slipped through our fingers after 45 mins at the Etihad.

The game/tie could and should have been over at half time.

For two seasons the lack of a quality striker has hit us hard when it mattered at the business end of the season.
100 per cent. Harry Kane.

Last night has given the scousers an incredible chance to win the quadruple, the title is now there for the taking and I think they would hammer Real.

Unless we can mentally pull off some incredible feat and recover from last night, I can see another bad result Sunday.

Those fuckers winning all 4 would be unbearable and make the reds 99 treble seems like a tea part in comparison.

Hindsight is easy, but 9 months on from signing him he has contributed little and looked lost as the season has gone on, maybe the money would have been better spent on Kane.

Not taking chances is what cost's this team, it has cost us 2 Champions League titles.
We created very few if any chances in last year's final.

Last night we gave the quad to Liverpool. That is how I see the situation. Embarassing ... stupidity cost us the game. Maybe we will never win this

i don’t think there are any positives. i feel like in general i’m pretty good at going “ah well we’ve still got this or that or the game will have taught us this” etc. but that’s going to have absolutely destroyed us tonight. to lose and go out like that could’ve absolutely mentally destroyed us. it’s going to take absolutely unbelievable mental strength for the lads to bring the title back. i think that was absolutely worst case scenario and i’m incredibly incredibly worried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.