Possible line-ups for Season 2009/2010 (drool city!)

Startin X1
GK: Given
DR: Richards
DL: Bridge
DC: K.Toure
DC: Lescott
MCL: Barry
MC: De Jong
MCR: Ireland
FWL: Robinho
FWC: Eto'o
FWR: Tevez

Back up + squad

(the GK signed from blackburn), Schmiechel, Zabaletta, Javier Garrido, Kompany, Onuoha, M.Johnson, SWP, Petrov, Bellamy, RSC, Bojinov and maybe one or two midfielders if elano and gelson go.

Thats worth a punt at top 4 its arguably better than arsenals squad

Startin X1

Back up + squad

(the GK signed from blackburn), Schmiechel, Zabaletta, Javier Garrido, Kompany, Onuoha, M.Johnson, SWP, Petrov, Bellamy, RSC, Bojinov and maybe one or two midfielders if elano and gelson go.

Given

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Bridge

Ireland
De Jong
Barry

Tevez
RSC
Robinho

Shame SWP doesnt fit into that but he will get plenty of football thats what a squad is for!

I have put |Richards ahead of Zab as I think he is a little bit suspect at RB and also Richards did have 2/3 man of the match performances at th end of the season if no one noticed, he will come good!!

-------------------GIVEN--------------------
RICHARDS----KOMPANY---TOURE----LESCOTT
----------IRELAND------BARRY--------------
SWP------------------------------ROBINHO
-------------TEVEZ----ETO-------------

bench rsc de jong bridge onuoha plus other hughes signings

OR
-------------------GIVEN--------------------
RICHARDS----KOMPANY---TOURE----LESCOTT
----IRELAND---DE JONG----BARRY------
--TEVEZ----------RSC--------ROBINHO--

Hughes_head_scout said:
Startin X1

Back up + squad

Its better than the scum's - without Tranny and Tevez I think that they are going to have a very difficult season

Can't be arsed making yet another line-up, because no one really cares what my ideal squad is.

What i will say is Vincent Kompany should be in whatever side we put out. He's one of europe's best young talent's and we're lucky to have him. He will be brilliant next season.

Tell The King said:
Can't be arsed making yet another line-up, because no one really cares what my ideal squad is.

What i will say is Vincent Kompany should be in whatever side we put out. He's one of europe's best young talent's and we're lucky to have him. He will be brilliant next season.

Yep and I think Hughesy really likes him too. I have to say I would want Onouha in ahead of Toure but that's just an opinion. Whoever suggested Maicon I can't agree with, he's desperately over-rated and we have 3 who could play RB better than him.

For me Onuoha impressed me more than Kompany last season at centre half and I would start the season with him at the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.