Possibly the worst alcoholic drink in the world...

English lager - Carling/Fosters/carlsberg etc. And add Budweiser (US) to that - talk about fantastic marketing.

Have the people who say they don't like whisky tried proper stuff - not Asda own blend or even Bells/Teachers. Find somewhere that sells proper stuff - The Britons Protection in town is one where you could sit and take your time - and try a few different ones. Maybe a litle bit of water.

These are the six classic malts.

1.Talisker
2.Oban
3.GlenKinchie
4.Dalwhinnie
5.Lagavulin
6.Cragganmore

It can get a bit addictive though - currently have about 40 bottles and this time of year sees a lot of special offers on at supermarkets - so add another 2 or 3 over next few weeks.

pear cider ffs!!!! It's called fucking perry

most horrible pissy fizzy british lager.......

aftershock..............tastes like mouthwash

ginger wine...yuk

as for the best whisky then it has to be one of the Laophroaig offerings but i am still trying to work out which one :-)

Has to be Malibu. I remember having have a glass of Malibu and coke once and just throwing up in a mates bathroom. As soon as I smell it now instantly feel ill.

if anyone's been to austria here they may have come accross something called stroh. not sure exactly what it is but at 80% (160 proof) it's fucking lethal. you don't so much taste it as experience it

once had the misfortune of drinking vietnamese fosters.

surely the worst drink is absinthe - pure filth. once had it poured in my eyes by a guy in a wheelchair while sleeping one night in prague.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.