Possibly the worst alcoholic drink in the world...

bluevengence said:
Tried some Feni in Goa
Feni is made by fermenting the fruit of the Cashew tree
tried it straight from the still in the forest
I swear i went blind for 30 secs

<shudder>

Had some Grappa in Sardinia .....like battery acid

Good stuff that fenny puts hairs on your chest. Its like 30p a bottle in goa haha. God wasted on it last year for derby day.

goatboy said:
if anyone's been to austria here they may have come accross something called stroh. not sure exactly what it is but at 80% (160 proof) it's fucking lethal. you don't so much taste it as experience it

Haha, Stroh!! Had this in the Garrett next to 5th Ave about 6 years ago. Never ever again!! Tastes like liquorice but it strips your throat and buggers your stomach.

Had two shots of them and ended up naked in the fountain in Albert Square!

The worst drink however is Dooleys, tastes like alcoholic yoghurt!

Used too drink jd, can't touch the stuff now the smell of it knocks me sick! However the worst has too be absinthe, which on one occasion made me throw up blood after having a bottle!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
That is poor i also call your attention to creme de menthe

Some one tell me what the point of that is

a splash of this, a splash of creme de cacao and some milk or half and half and you got yourself a Grasshopper, which is a mint chocolate chip beverage of utter deliciousness

BlueSniffer said:
Tequila's one of my favorite drinks. Agree with BB-1985, most of the stuff you get in bars is cheap gash. Portifido is probably one of the best i've had.

My worst drink - Has to be Sambuca, had a really bad experiance on it once and now the smell alone knocks me sick.

Black Sambuca, the best drink ever. Always have one of these after the game in the Vic pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.