Post Crystal Palace match thread

Good solid performance today, all the team did well, I thought Milner and Garcia put in quality performance's today, as did Nasri and Yaya, Dzeko took his goal well as did Yaya, well done guys...............

baldybouncer said:
didactic said:
Rammyblues said:
Thank god for Goal difference, plus 8 on the scousers, it really is another point.

And if they score 5 in both their games we are fooked.

You really are a cheery soul aren't you?

So what if they do we have to win our three games so worst case we will have a goal difference of 11 assuming we win each game 1 Nil

We won no injuries and we are still in it

LoveCity said:
Need Arsenal to beat Newcastle tomorrow, as it'd mean Everton have much less to play for next weekend.
Don't know about that, they had plenty to play for against SOuthampton and put in their worst performance of the season. I's impossible to say whether they will play better or worse if they have anything to play for is a tough one to guess

Have accused us of being amateur this season but today we did a proper professional away performance, well done lads and well done Pellegrini

Delighted with today the team played as a team not one of them can be given any criticism IMO.

Dzeko run himself silly and Yaya dominated the midfield and Demichellis is looking class.

Off to the pub with a knowing smile. Not expecting to see any plastic dippers for some reason!

Cobwebcat said:
We beat Everton it's probably ours. Hate to say it but I think we might draw.

Hope Silva makes it.
You don't hate to say it you rag.

Change the fucking record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.