Post Crystal Palace match thread

SWP's back said:
Cobwebcat said:
We beat Everton it's probably ours. Hate to say it but I think we might draw.

Hope Silva makes it.
You don't hate to say it you rag.

Change the fucking record.
Says the man who calls people Rags ten times a week.

didactic said:
Rammyblues said:
Thank god for Goal difference, plus 8 on the scousers, it really is another point.

And if they score 5 in both their games we are fooked.

They need at least 11 goals in two games and then to hope we only win all ours by one goal.

Realistically they're going to need to win both games 6 or 7-0 to have a chance if we win all our games.

Needed to win. That was all the mattered. Controlled the game and defended well. Yaya provided the quality when it was needed. Special mentions to Dimichelis and Javi Garcia. Unspectacular but both rock solid. Impressed with Dzeko first half but not so much in the second. Think we played CP at the right time when them being safe.

3 more wins...Goodison next. We never win there. Time to deliver.

didactic said:
Rammyblues said:
Thank god for Goal difference, plus 8 on the scousers, it really is another point.

And if they score 5 in both their games we are fooked.

Not if we win our games, you ignoramus, because we will improve by at least another three.
I don't think mathematics is your strongest suit.

KippaxCitizen said:
SWP's back said:
Cobwebcat said:
We beat Everton it's probably ours. Hate to say it but I think we might draw.

Hope Silva makes it.
You don't hate to say it you rag.

Change the fucking record.
Says the man who calls people Rags ten times a week.
Excusing the hyperbole from you, that's because there are a fuck load of rags on here so it's hardly a surprise.

But you are right, he may just be a bottle merchant.

Which is even worse.

"I think the forum will be a buzz sunday evening when the table will evidence our real opportunity to sprint past the dippers, at the last minute, and once again, cover our stadium with pictures of our second BPL title in two years!

The final game at home will be just unimaginably electric if we are, as I absolutely believe we will be, in a position to lift that BPL trophy. Come on boys lets shareour passion and belief that our boys can once again be the best team in the league. Blue Moon is rising.............again!"

Now far be it from me to say I told you so but what I predicated (see above) has come to fruition! What a fantastic day of results and it's now back in our own hands.

I'm absolutely over the Blue Moon; we've done exactly what we needed and Chelski delivered too! The dippers will now doubt their ability to get past the post, while our confidence will continue to grow!

Toure was awesome, MDM was a great at the back and his partnership with Vinny is melding perfectly (Vincent actually covers up for MDM's lack of pace, if I'm honest!).

Next step; grind out a winning result at Everton! It wont be a pretty game and it will definitely not be high scoring, but Everton are becoming doubters, too!

We have the experience (and goal difference) of having been here before; don't EVER underestimate the value of that experience! Our momentum is building - the final day of the season is going to be incredibly exciting, heart-stopping at times, but most of all; an emotional experience which is why we all follow the Blue Moon rising!

Come on guys - let's here hear it for our boys; Blue Moon you saw me standing alone.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.