Post Crystal Palace match thread

Anthony Kun said:
Anyone agree with me that Demichelis looked better than Kompany today?
I agree but I think Vinny is not 100% fit yet. Demi has been calm and looks more experienced while Vinny at times goes for unnecessary tackles.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Thoroughly agree about Garcia, fantastic player

Ditto everyone's sentiments about Javi G and MDM on the forum today.

Javi G is keeping Fernandino out, at the moment and MDM is combining perfectly with Vinny K; just like the old Kompany//Lescott partnership!

Great news for the club, everyone fighting for a place in the Champions elect team!

Pelligrini is a wonderful football manager and he will get better as he becomes more experienced in the BPL!

Blue Moon Rising!

Disappointed with our performance today (on the pitch & the terraces), being safe we seemed to lack an edge and looked spent, but Toure is different class, glad I have seen him in the flesh, not sure how there was only 3 mins of injury time WTF (not that it would have made any difference) 6 subs Auguero taking about an hour to pigeon step off the pitch and that tosspot Webb pointing to his watch that he was adding time!
Still I will coming up to the Etihad next season as I missed it this year it will be another ground to add (been to Maine Road 3 times)

And I hope the City fan trying to get a Palace Badge managed to get one (his dad was born opposite Selhurst Park) if not and anyone knows him (long shot I know) I might be able to send him one (he wanted mine!!)

Good luck for the rest of the season

did what we needed to , rested important players , the perfect away performance , the sign of a championship winning team , the difference between LFC and MCFC is , we have won it before , and we dont go singing about winning titles just because we have won a few games

Brilliant performance. Really showed that title winning mentality that is needed. Yaya was incredible in his first game back from injury. Thought MP did a great job with his squad selection. Many of us have felt he's taken the away teams in the lower half for granted. He didn't do that today. Garcia and Milner in, both very very good. Dzeko put in a very good shift. Aguero getting close to his best. A bit shout out to Chelsea. I know how painful is that? Did us a huge favor. 3 games to go, 2 at home. Need to play these games with the same intensity as today. Buzzing!

gmckennasell said:
did what we needed to , rested important players , the perfect away performance , the sign of a championship winning team , the difference between LFC and MCFC is , we have won it before , and we dont go singing about winning titles just because we have won a few games

Or printing Champions T-Shirts!!!!

chicagoblues said:
Anthony Kun said:
Anyone agree with me that Demichelis looked better than Kompany today?
I agree but I think Vinny is not 100% fit yet. Demi has been calm and looks more experienced while Vinny at times goes for unnecessary tackles.

More than happy now to go into next season with them 2 as our main cb pairing I'd buy another center half for the future tho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.