Post Crystal Palace match thread

i8rags said:
Anthony Kun said:
Anyone agree with me that Demichelis looked better than Kompany today?
He has for weeks, but Garcia is beyond my expectations and I know fuck all about the quality of players coz I thought he was gash and would never make it at city.
Ending this season with Martin, Javi, Edin, Nasri and Kolarov playing top football must be seriously disturbing to the pathological haters on here.

London_CPFC said:
Disappointed with our performance today (on the pitch & the terraces), being safe we seemed to lack an edge and looked spent, but Toure is different class, glad I have seen him in the flesh, not sure how there was only 3 mins of injury time WTF (not that it would have made any difference) 6 subs Auguero taking about an hour to pigeon step off the pitch and that tosspot Webb pointing to his watch that he was adding time!
Still I will coming up to the Etihad next season as I missed it this year it will be another ground to add (been to Maine Road 3 times)

And I hope the City fan trying to get a Palace Badge managed to get one (his dad was born opposite Selhurst Park) if not and anyone knows him (long shot I know) I might be able to send him one (he wanted mine!!)

Good luck for the rest of the season

If you could do us a favour next week it would be greatly appreciated

Professional performance.

Defence played well. Good to keep a clean sheet.

Dzeko worked hard all time he was on the pitch. Pleased for him he got the early goal.

Yaya excellent going forward and put a shift in defensively, Man of the Match for me.

Quality performance by Garcia.

Aguero still a little off top form but always a threat.

A good day. Now we need to get three wins and the title will be ours once more.

Tuearts right boot said:
Why is that twat Pullis so bitter.....he never fails in the interviews to bring up money.30 seconds in he's at it.Blowing sunshine in one sentence and having a go in the next. Wake up and smell the Reeboks you fashion victim.
He's the most predictable **** on the planet. What a bore.

aguerooooo said:
We have been given a chance thanks to the magnificent " sportsmanship" of Mourinho I always said he was a gentleman please City no cock ups now this game has got Newcastle 2012 all over it The momentum took us through that game ,as I hope it will next week will not be a better time to correct our stinkers at Goodison special mention today for Demi and Garcia both come on a bundle
Newcastle 2012---DeJong in midfield. Everton 2014---Garcia. Sorted. Todays team with Yaya coming back - was immense today. Aguero is slowly getting match fitness. Come on City we can do Everton.

What a perfect day, ive even stayed of the beer so i will remember it as well tomorrow which is a bonus. It was such a professional performance and just did what we needed to. We were good across the whole pitch today, Kun looks ready to get back to his best, fern got a well deserved rest, Yaya was immense and only played 60 mins, defensively we were very solid and strong and i thought Milner had an excellent game. I couldnt be happier. We raise our game for Everton and apply the same work ethic to todays game and we will be another step closer.

City played with an air of ' been there, done that ', patient, no nerves, resilient, i believe it comes from the success we have had recently and the big games we have had this season
Just a small cloud, without Silva we find chances harder to come by, look bit 'ordinary' lets hope he makes the everton game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.