Post Crystal Palace match thread

Great to see Yaya Toure back today . We wouldn't have lost to Liverpool 2 weeks ago if Yaya had been on the pitch for the full match . Good win today I feel excited again .

London_CPFC said:
Disappointed with our performance today (on the pitch & the terraces), being safe we seemed to lack an edge and looked spent, but Toure is different class, glad I have seen him in the flesh, not sure how there was only 3 mins of injury time WTF (not that it would have made any difference) 6 subs Auguero taking about an hour to pigeon step off the pitch and that tosspot Webb pointing to his watch that he was adding time!
Still I will coming up to the Etihad next season as I missed it this year it will be another ground to add (been to Maine Road 3 times)

And I hope the City fan trying to get a Palace Badge managed to get one (his dad was born opposite Selhurst Park) if not and anyone knows him (long shot I know) I might be able to send him one (he wanted mine!!)

Good luck for the rest of the season
Thanks mate. Good of you to post after a defeat

Palace have had a great 2nd half to the season. You wont find many City fans with much good to say for Pulis I am afraid as we have been up against his teams for the last 10 years: Gillingham, Stoke and now Palace. But like Allardyce he is really good at what he does.

Enjoy the rest of the season, and look forward to the next

celf said:
lets hope silva is fit for the run in
Might be a bit of a gamble rushing him back for next saturday. I suppose that MP would have to decide if the opportunity to get one hand on the pot is worth risking Merlin for. What if he breaks down again and is out of the Villa/WHU games? Then again, does he trust the side that did the business today to deliver again at Goodison, then have Merlin available for the last two games? Difficult choice.

Congrats to Dzeko always delivers the goods when needed most. Cant believe some don't rate him! I would take him over Negredo who produced for one third of the season then has been less effective. We would not be where we are now without Edin.

The point we rescued from the Sunderland game might turn out to be vital... Just like 2012.

Pinturicchio said:
The point we rescued from the Sunderland game might turn out to be vital... Just like 2012.

It's certainly starting to seem quite familiar.

Pinturicchio said:
My mate said the same thing to me walking out the ground after the Sunderland game<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:44 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
didactic said:
Rammyblues said:
Thank god for Goal difference, plus 8 on the scousers, it really is another point.

And if they score 5 in both their games we are fooked.

You might want to check that again. They can score 5 each, if we win all of ours we're Champions.
We would win the league by a one goal if we win our next three 1-0 and Liverpool win there next two 5-0.....I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.