Post Crystal Palace match thread

Just joined bluemoon forum today and wanted to congratulate our players fans and manager.

Cool calm and casual performance by our lads. They were rli fired up today make no mistake.

CTID

Good to see all the usual BlueMoon Scapegoats (Garcia, Dzeko and MDM) all stepping up and putting in great performances again.

Great professional performance, but will mean jack if we don't go on and win it. If we do I think it might even be sweeter than winning it against the rags, at least they hadn't celebrated like they'd already won the thing (Fred Done aside). Really shown their true colours in the last month or so, hope they fucking choke and finish 3rd

sleeplesswings said:
Just joined bluemoon forum today and wanted to congratulate our players fans and manager.

Cool calm and casual performance by our lads. They were rli fired up today make no mistake.

CTID

Nailed on rag.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Good to see all the usual BlueMoon Scapegoats (Garcia, Dzeko and MDM) all stepping up and putting in great performances again.

Great professional performance, but will mean jack if we don't go on and win it. If we do I think it might even be sweeter than winning it against the rags, at least they hadn't celebrated like they'd already won the thing (Fred Done aside). Really shown their true colours in the last month or so, hope they fucking choke and finish 3rd
If they miss out the candle sales will go through the roof....

Damocles said:
sleeplesswings said:

CTID

Nailed on rag.

Rli!

listened on radio in work, and by looks we totally dominated, yaya seemed to be involved everywhere, i think we actually made palace look poor today, cant wait for motd later, and of coarse raise a glass to that moaning minnie down south for doing us a huge favor with his bus parking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.