Post Crystal Palace match thread

ElMatador said:
It's far from over. 3 very tough games left.

I struggle to see us beating Everton at Goodson with our record there in recent years gone by.

Gareth Barry will not be available for them and he has been absolutely vital for them this season. Indeed, the first game they lost was at Etihad, when Gareth was missing.

And they don't have gollum in charge now. And, erm... A&E has left...

I still think it will be a hard game though.

Oh dear.

160v4gw.jpg

Yet again, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko prove what men they are, and what winners they are.

All season long I have been reading shit in this forum about how lazy Yaya is, and how shit Edin is. Well without wishing to appear rude, fuck off you stupid fucking knob heads. That is all

Practically perfect in every way. Calm, composed and in control for pretty much the entire match. Everyone doing their job and doing it well and Yaya in this mood is the fucking boss. First hint of injury and Pellers had Yaya and Kun off tout suite which was heartening. Perfect match to end a highly enjoyable day. 3 more games like that and we can enjoy the summer.

giddy

The whole forum is giddy tonight. It's a nice turn from the suicidal nonsense of the past week or so, but fucking hell we've gone into giddy overdrive.

Mind you, if it makes people happy, then fair play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.