Post Crystal Palace match thread

BringBackSwales said:
Yet again, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko prove what men they are, and what winners they are.

All season long I have been reading shit in this forum about how lazy Yaya is, and how shit Edin is. Well without wishing to appear rude, fuck off you stupid fucking knob heads. That is all
Everton is the acid test, not palace.

We will see if Edin steps up next week.

ElMatador said:
BringBackSwales said:
Yet again, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko prove what men they are, and what winners they are.

All season long I have been reading shit in this forum about how lazy Yaya is, and how shit Edin is. Well without wishing to appear rude, fuck off you stupid fucking knob heads. That is all

was it fuck, the whole season is the acid test, and once again these 2 maligned players have stepped up to the mark. How many has Edin got this season again? In and out of the team but he has delivered fucking plenty

BringBackSwales said:
ElMatador said:
BringBackSwales said:

was it fuck, the whole season is the acid test, and once again these 2 maligned players have stepped up to the mark. How many has Edin got this season again? In and out of the team but he has delivered fucking plenty

Edin 12, Yaya 19.

Yip lazy and overpaid.

ElMatador said:
BringBackSwales said:

Why the fuck don't you just enjoy the day. What the fuck is the matter with some people.

kun injured ditto beast and jov,edin is the striker who has kept us in the title race,well done edin

ElMatador said:
BringBackSwales said:

Why don't you just piss off to rag cafe you sad excuse

didactic said:
BringBackSwales said:
ElMatador said:

Edin 12, Yaya 19.

Yip lazy and overpaid.
Dickhead.

Sky Blue said:
ElMatador said:
BringBackSwales said:

Why the fuck don't you just enjoy the day. What the fuck is the matter with some people.

Hes been made to look fucking stupid thats what..And not by anyone on here..by Edin himself.

well done Edin lad.

squirtyflower said:
ElMatador said:
BringBackSwales said:

Why don't you just piss off to rag cafe you sad excuse

It's a hard thing to admit you're wrong, I called Demichellis a rag at one point ffs and now he's been bloody epic for us. Edin too had yet another good game for us and it's a shame people can't recognise his contribution to our success.

Every single player did well today, the liverpool result has put fire in their bellies.

I'm on the train coming home from the match, dodgy connection so not had time to read all the thread but; what an atmosphere, what a game what a fantastic day. Never thought I would be cheering Chelsea & lots around me saying the same while the photographers were snapping away!!

The players, when they came over at the end were not just applauding us but shouting back to us as if they were thanking us. Negredo, Dzeko, Vinnie, Zaba, all encouraging us. Joe Hart always does. I am still on cloud 9!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.